- Older Activity
- Today, 09:33 AMPictures. $100 plus $8 shipping https://drive.google.com/open?id=11NKeilW2LRClqDPOShBvzDbaPn5j97bi ...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 06:40 AMOur team moved up age brackets to 16U and itís fitting daughter would hit #16 in first game. ...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2018, 06:19 PMDD played up this week in an 18U tournament. Team has a lot of Juniors and Seniors on it. DD is a first year 14U and swings a 33/23. The majority of...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2018, 05:04 PMNVfishing replied to a thread Possible burnout? 13yo pitcher, choosing the right club in Softball PitchingMy DD is happy our season is coming to an end. She played until November last year and started up in February. She’s looking forward to volleyball....15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2018, 08:40 AMDD has had the opportunity to play for an older team that has superior catching to her current team. Iíve noticed a jump in speed with the better...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2018, 03:45 PMYes, balanced not sold. PM your number and I’ll text you a pic or two3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2018, 01:37 AMSelling CF8 for $100. Used for a partial season. It's in very good shape. It's in DD's bat bag as her backup. She doesn't use it. Bought another...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-16-2018, 07:39 PMI'm looking for Amazon deals. Anybody find something that's at such a great price it's a must buy?2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-16-2018, 07:13 PMI spent a lot of money taking my DD to a hitting coach. She learned a lot but she wasn't producing on the field. I quit taking her to lessons. She...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-16-2018, 10:37 AMNorthern California/Bay Area stays relatively mild, not to hot, not to cold. Want winter, drive 2 hours to Lake Tahoe.12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-11-2018, 12:06 AMHow do you score fielders choice if fielder throws out player advancing from one to two but girl on 3 goes home?1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 07:14 PMNo matter where your DD plays, beware of verbal commitments. I’ve heard coaches will verbal 10-12 girls for a few openings. Girls that verbal also...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-09-2018, 01:54 PMMy DD played up as a guest. She will again in 2 weeks. She can play at this upper level but CanoCorn is right. Scouting is heavy at 14U/16U. There...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-08-2018, 02:00 AMMy DD was asked to come guest pitch/play for an 18U team. First games were today. Went from USSSA play to PGF showcase. DD was 3/5 with OBP of 800....20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-07-2018, 10:18 PMWasnít bad today. 3/5 with a walk. Close to 4/5 but 2nd snagged a liner. Pitched 4 innings.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 11:56 AMIn this case they told her her SAT/ACT was lower than admission standard for what they gave. Told her to retake the test, no study time given. She...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 10:05 AMI was speaking with someone on the 4th who's DD is on a scholarship for volleyball. Coach told them that if they sign an All American then any player...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-05-2018, 10:22 PMOldest DD is cleaning out her bat bag/closet. She has a CF 6 hope that was used for a couple years. She's asking $50. 33/23 in decent shape. Has...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-05-2018, 07:23 PMMy DD isn't shy when it comes to swinging the bat early. She seldom watches a strike go by. Still worried, these are some of the best teams in...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-05-2018, 03:10 PMI do know a ball hitting the home plate is a ball.....so I guess I could do it better than some, probably not as good as all. My original point is...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-04-2018, 01:43 AMI've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter where or which softball affiliation your tournament is in, bad umpires are everywhere. Even...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-04-2018, 01:19 AMDD got invited to play up the next few weeks. She's 14U now. Playing up in a showcase in 18U this weekend. It's making me nervous about the jump in...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-04-2018, 01:07 AMI don't think there's a greater feeling than watching DD put them over! My DD also had 2 last tournament. These also came after a drought.2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2018, 10:13 PMWe formed a new team 3 years ago. Started with a core of girls. Still have about 5-6 of the originals. We've had some players quit and we've added a ...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2018, 09:37 PMDD has an effortless swing. When I see her swing I think base hit but she gets a lot over the fence. DD isn't big either.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2018, 09:10 PMNVfishing replied to a thread 2019 Actual bat performance talk in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI still have the USSSA ghost 33/22. Bought it earlier this year and DD didn't like it. Been sitting for a month now. About 2 buckets of balls hit...39 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 11-25-2011 04:34 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 272 Times in 169 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 09:33 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:11 PM - ShawnC quoted NVfishing in post 2019 Actual bat performance talkI still have the USSSA ghost 3...
- 03:40 PM - tbennett quoted NVfishing in post 2019 Actual bat performance talkI still have the USSSA ghost 3...
- 01:33 AM - Eric F quoted NVfishing in post Questions on Starting a New 12u TB TeamWe formed a new team 3 years a...
- 12:46 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted NVfishing in post Hitting mechanicsShe will drop the rear elbow c...
- 12:39 PM - NVfishing quoted DRDRODD in post Hitting mechanicsIf she is putting up numbers...
- 10:47 AM - DRDRODD quoted NVfishing in post Hitting mechanicsI know my DD has a flaw in her...
- 10:44 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted NVfishing in post Hitting mechanicsI know my DD has a flaw in her...
- 10:27 AM - coachbubbles quoted NVfishing in post Hitting mechanicsI know my DD has a flaw in her...