- Older Activity
- 05-27-2017, 12:58 AMFFS and others will likely explain this better, but we've been slow coiling/loading as the arm hits 12 o'clock, then half-firing on EVERY pitch--just...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-27-2017, 12:50 AMKen B replied to a thread The Flap - Markwort Perfect Circle Pitcher's Training Aid - Any use for this? in Softball PitchingCurious to know how this worked for you. I've used Scotch No Residue Duct Tape with ok results. Other cues have worked just as well, but I've kept...27 replies | 1817 view(s)
- 05-27-2017, 12:29 AMKen B replied to a thread The Flap - Markwort Perfect Circle Pitcher's Training Aid - Any use for this? in Softball PitchingI'm hoping that any Balswick follow up will come in the form of FF...27 replies | 1817 view(s)
- 05-26-2017, 02:36 PMI feel like the torso opens as a result of extension of the limbs, then closes as a result of adduction of the limbs and plant. (Is there any way...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-26-2017, 11:26 AMAlthough whip and posture would be my primary focus, drive sequence wouldn't be far behind. At "go," I'd like to see a more aggressive attack...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-24-2017, 02:48 PMI've seen sprinters and jumper dip once or twice prior to a sprint. For a pitcher, if this action does help, I wonder if doing it once or twice per...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-24-2017, 01:44 PMJust thinking of doing 100+ dips per game makes my knees hurt! I think the hopping motion that Laura Winter or Lisa Fernandez used before...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-24-2017, 09:51 AMOr, why is it being encouraged...? You could ask the same question about these teachings from the same coach: Pitching - Wrist Snap Drills - Beth...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-24-2017, 01:29 AMBump......, umm, I mean brush27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-24-2017, 01:13 AMBump...... (I mean "brush!")74 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-24-2017, 12:09 AMI like the idea, but ONLY with full gear!!!6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2017, 05:30 PMHere's a collection of activities put together by MountiesSB: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WY-bsfus85gCIyVSpZx9GcAMhu364WUurN2yea32Zc0/edit25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2017, 12:49 PMjohn gay, ssarge, OldManRiver, ArmWhip, ifubuidit, Mark H, starsnuffer, bigdaddy,39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2017, 10:29 AMHoover's presence on the field is awesome. Love her game-a-tude! Not a fan of the LSU dip (can't remember who, but recently saw another LSU pitcher...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2017, 12:19 AMTry the following progression: High skips--no arms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDeLy9EcfTs High skips using the arms to power the skip:...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-16-2017, 01:05 PMIt's frustrating that so many great gifs have been lost. Each file has to be uploaded through another hosting site and reposted on DFP.270 replies | 18116 view(s)
- 05-16-2017, 12:07 AMBump--hoping that things slow down in the next couple weeks and you can go back and restore the hundreds of gifs and pics you've shared...270 replies | 18116 view(s)
- 3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2017, 04:00 PMI believe HP watches the hands, timing and possibly the lanes and the field umps watch the feet.622 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2017, 11:18 AMTaking sluggers' suggestion and turning it into a game called 4 Corners: Count how many pitches it takes to nail all four corners.7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-14-2017, 06:57 PMLate break is very real to every hitter who's faced good pitching. Speed, quality spin and initial trajectory all contribute to the perception of...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-13-2017, 05:03 PMDoes not exactly look like the best way snap/release, finish and follow through.148 replies | 21180 view(s)
- 05-13-2017, 04:58 PMI Don't know. If I knew exactly what you were doing I might be able to tell.148 replies | 21180 view(s)
- 05-13-2017, 04:20 PMIt appears that you are flipping out your hand on finish and rolling it over. As for myself I would avoid rolling over the hand as that makes it...148 replies | 21180 view(s)
- 05-13-2017, 04:10 PMYes one of my best student7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-13-2017, 04:09 PM317 50231397 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
- Last Activity
- 05-13-2017 05:37 PM
- Join Date
I eat, sleep and breathe softball
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 01:45 PM - xygent1 quoted Nunthia1914 in post 0 - 2 Countsrarely throws strikes ? How do...
- 01:41 PM - Perfect Circle quoted Nunthia1914 in post How to begin?I teach in Indianapolis area, T...
- 12:39 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted spleen1015 in post How to begin?One thing you are doing right i...
- 12:36 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted Ken B in post How to begin?MountiesSB put together th...
- 12:31 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted knightsb in post How to begin?If I had it to do all over ag...
- 12:26 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted cuzmail in post 0 - 2 CountsLet's hear your thoughts and...
- 12:22 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted RetiredCoach in post 0 - 2 CountsI am really against throwing a fo...
- 12:20 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted Arnival in post 0 - 2 CountsAttack, attack, attack. I ha...
- 12:17 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted cuzmail in post 0 - 2 CountsWait just a second here........
- 12:13 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted xygent1 in post 0 - 2 CountsI couldn't agree more very r...
- 12:11 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted slingnit in post 0 - 2 CountsTo each their own but you hav...
- 12:08 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted JJsqueeze in post wast pitchesWaste pitches are for coaches ...
- 03:40 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted Rocketech1 in post "Back Door" vs. "Front Door" definitions?There seems to be much confusio...
- 03:29 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted FiveFrameSwing in post In a mood, I can't take it anymore... and it started with backdoor curve.I personally read "or comes up" as ...
- 03:07 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted lvbound in post New team different ways please helpHey guys, So i changed team...