- Older Activity
- 13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-17-2017, 06:18 PMHe's a class act: What's it like playing for Oregon's Coach White? - ESPN Video...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-17-2017, 04:31 PMIt's amazing to see DFP's influence in the real world. Some big names in pitching have clearly stopped by and looked at the info shared here. DFP...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 07:15 PMIn my limited experience, most pitchers strive for 6/12, but end up with serviceable spirals. I don't believe many (if any) train for a spiral. I...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 06:38 PMAs you have seen, it possible to have success with less-than-perfect spin. Same often holds true for the drop, curve, change and most notably--the...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-15-2017, 04:59 PMOregon has a great staff for BP with Coach White and Anthony Aresco.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-12-2017, 12:47 AMsnowballerz19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2017, 01:01 AMLoad, coil and uncoil are the keys. Weight shift is just a component.133 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-08-2017, 03:26 PMSorry! No clue why the links don't open...?6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-08-2017, 03:12 PMNSA https://online.playnsa.com/NSATeamSanction.aspx USSSA Indiana USSSA Insurance Info - Indiana USSSA...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-07-2017, 11:41 AMMy first mask (cheap Rawlings) gave me a rash/irritation. I thought it was a reaction to the synthetic leather. Currently I'm using an All Star...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-06-2017, 05:27 PMHoping this is what she meant by "release point:"25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-06-2017, 11:24 AMWall drills do nothing to promote a loose arm circle or whip. Teach arm whip in sequence with the whole body--allow the body to contribute to the...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-03-2017, 09:10 PMSome other things to be wary of: -Wrist snaps -Clear the hips -Slam the hips -Wall drills to "fix" the arm circle25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-02-2017, 12:38 AMMy preference is something that results in palm down-ish at 3 o'clock. My cue (not que or queue) is, "pull the ball around the circle." To me, it...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-02-2017, 12:21 AMUltimately, this is a tough question. I look at two things: 1) The end result: what does she look like at release and 2) How does she get there. ...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-01-2017, 12:41 AMJenna prefers country!16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-30-2017, 03:46 PMRick and james, Since the lower arm rotates independently of the upper, how does hand orientation affect the shoulder joint?25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-28-2017, 12:25 AMBack when I was coaching a team, I had one of several fun activities set up for kids who arrived early. One of those was setting out TCB's and...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-28-2017, 12:18 AMThe only thing I'd add is to teach her to self-assess and correct. This is really the goal of coaching anything. So many folks take the path of...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-27-2017, 11:06 AMIt should drop below the initial trajectory more than other pitches. ...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-27-2017, 10:58 AMSadly, I speak from experience... ;) Ken Krause just wrote good article that touches on magic drills:...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-27-2017, 01:32 AMGenerally, beware of drills. Like any tool, they serve a purpose. In the wrong hands they can be useless or even detrimental. Drills should create...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-27-2017, 12:55 AMI like feel drills like walk ups, storks and throwing the bat. Most of the walk up drills I've seen demo'd show the crossover step with the back...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-27-2017, 12:05 AMI think you just need a decent video and if you know the shutter speed, it should be pretty easy. A ball thrown with 12/6 spin and an axis...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-26-2017, 11:44 PMIn addition to the Balswick video above, I really like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T4Jd7GKg5Q The key to these videos is the...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-26-2017, 02:02 PMThanks for the catch!25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-26-2017, 01:49 PMHere's a post by pobguy that discusses this: RPM (Oops! Should be RPS! Thanks corlay!)25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-25-2017, 05:31 PMNot long ago I walked by a 12U team's pitcher/catcher practice when they happened to be practicing signs... I guarantee not one of the pitchers had...24 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
- Last Activity
- 05-13-2017 06:37 PM
- Join Date
I eat, sleep and breathe softball
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 02:45 PM - xygent1 quoted Nunthia1914 in post 0 - 2 Countsrarely throws strikes ? How do...
- 02:41 PM - Perfect Circle quoted Nunthia1914 in post How to begin?I teach in Indianapolis area, T...
- 01:39 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted spleen1015 in post How to begin?One thing you are doing right i...
- 01:36 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted Ken B in post How to begin?MountiesSB put together th...
- 01:31 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted knightsb in post How to begin?If I had it to do all over ag...
- 01:26 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted cuzmail in post 0 - 2 CountsLet's hear your thoughts and...
- 01:22 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted RetiredCoach in post 0 - 2 CountsI am really against throwing a fo...
- 01:20 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted Arnival in post 0 - 2 CountsAttack, attack, attack. I ha...
- 01:17 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted cuzmail in post 0 - 2 CountsWait just a second here........
- 01:13 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted xygent1 in post 0 - 2 CountsI couldn't agree more very r...
- 01:11 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted slingnit in post 0 - 2 CountsTo each their own but you hav...
- 01:08 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted JJsqueeze in post wast pitchesWaste pitches are for coaches ...
- 04:40 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted Rocketech1 in post "Back Door" vs. "Front Door" definitions?There seems to be much confusio...
- 04:29 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted FiveFrameSwing in post In a mood, I can't take it anymore... and it started with backdoor curve.I personally read "or comes up" as ...
- 04:07 PM - Nunthia1914 quoted lvbound in post New team different ways please helpHey guys, So i changed team...