- Older Activity
- 09-29-2017, 10:00 AMOne thing I hate about the 3-0 take sign at the lower levels is if it's close at all, the umpire is going to call it a strike. I wish it were true...32 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- Last Activity
- 09-29-2017 05:04 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 12:05 PM - Big Daddy Michigan quoted njdad in post Strategy 10U B. Runner on third and walked the batter.Of course we do! :) I'll ...
- 11:00 PM - Rocketech1 quoted njdad in post Batting OrderWe're there an hour early....
- 10:17 PM - njdad quoted Rocketech1 in post Batting OrderOr you can show up a few minute...
- 08:00 PM - Rocketech1 quoted njdad in post Batting OrderI also like to bat my pitc...
- 12:29 PM - Eric F quoted njdad in post Pitcher "fakes" a pitch (doesn't release ball)...Why is it unsportsmanlike ...
- 08:09 AM - njdad quoted Comp in post Pitcher "fakes" a pitch (doesn't release ball)...It is an illegal pitch, a...
- 03:35 PM - Sweet Lou quoted njdad in post Collision at first w/safety baseSo it sounds like it is th...
- 03:10 PM - Eric F quoted njdad in post look back ruleThis might be a stupid que...
- 03:09 PM - njdad quoted Comp in post Collision at first w/safety baseIf the throw is coming fr...
- 03:04 PM - njdad quoted Comp in post look back ruleThe pitcher just looking ...
- 10:25 AM - Comp quoted njdad in post Collision at first w/safety baseWhat is the rule? I had on...
- 10:14 AM - JAD quoted njdad in post Collision at first w/safety baseWhat is the rule? I had on...