- Older Activity
- 04-30-2018, 09:38 AMnjdad started a thread Infield fly is called, but no infield fly at this level -- what then? in Softball Rules QuestionsBases loaded, nobody out, girl pops the ball straight up between the pitcher and the catcher. Umpire immediately yells "infield fly!" Here's the...9 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
- Last Activity
- 05-18-2018 07:19 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 12:50 PM - ArmyStrong quoted njdad in post Deliberate swing and miss on a wild pitch for strike 3DD and I were watching a g...
- 12:05 PM - Big Daddy Michigan quoted njdad in post Strategy 10U B. Runner on third and walked the batter.Of course we do! :) I'll ...
- 11:00 PM - Rocketech1 quoted njdad in post Batting OrderWe're there an hour early....
- 10:17 PM - njdad quoted Rocketech1 in post Batting OrderOr you can show up a few minute...
- 08:00 PM - Rocketech1 quoted njdad in post Batting OrderI also like to bat my pitc...
- 12:29 PM - Eric F quoted njdad in post Pitcher "fakes" a pitch (doesn't release ball)...Why is it unsportsmanlike ...
- 08:09 AM - njdad quoted Comp in post Pitcher "fakes" a pitch (doesn't release ball)...It is an illegal pitch, a...
- 03:35 PM - Sweet Lou quoted njdad in post Collision at first w/safety baseSo it sounds like it is th...
- 03:10 PM - Eric F quoted njdad in post look back ruleThis might be a stupid que...
- 03:09 PM - njdad quoted Comp in post Collision at first w/safety baseIf the throw is coming fr...
- 03:04 PM - njdad quoted Comp in post look back ruleThe pitcher just looking ...
- 10:25 AM - Comp quoted njdad in post Collision at first w/safety baseWhat is the rule? I had on...