- Older Activity
- 08-11-2018, 11:00 PMTo begin the wrist snap is done without arm movement so the distance needs to be about 6 feet max. This is done to teach the player to hold the ball...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-11-2018, 10:40 PM4Kidsdad, I guess we will have to respectfully agree to disagree. I have seen multiple lower level minor league players being instructed on throwing...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-09-2018, 11:06 PMI would suggest the following progression. Wrist snap only at a short distance. Once the release is good move to one knee down at 45 degrees from...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-09-2018, 10:24 PMWe use the pitcher as the cutoff for all throws home from the OF. The rule of thumb we have for our OF's is they throw 2 bases ahead of the lead...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- High School coach since 2013. Select team coach/Instructor from 2000 to 2013. Experienced with all age groups and the different strategy, roster make up and mental game each of them requires. A fan of the Bill Hillhouse pitching method and strategy.
- Bowling, baseball collectables
- Retired from GE Healthcare
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Last Activity
- 08-11-2018 11:06 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:44 AM - Westwind quoted NBECoach in post Fixing the overhand throw...e last question for NBEcoach, and I’m sorry...
- 01:23 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted NBECoach in post Fixing the overhand throw13142 https://www.discussfas...
- 01:20 AM - Deleted Posts
- 01:08 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted NBECoach in post Fixing the overhand throwTo begin the wrist snap is do...