- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 01:19 PMWe were there as well. It's a great event, but you're right, to some extent it can be a money grab. As a new club with limited exposure and...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2017, 10:01 AMSo sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to share your story. With so much negativity in the world, it's encouraging to hear such a...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2017, 12:15 PMAlong the way, many will question the journey and why DD and you are doing what you do. We've had similar experiences from relatives and friends...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-04-2017, 09:58 AM@Lighting. At the risk of having my DD's technique called crappy by other DFP members, I'll get some video at her clinic next week to share with...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2017, 03:18 PMPerhaps pinching the bat was not an accurate description. It's more like forming a C with the index and thumb and letting the bat rest in the C. ...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2017, 01:46 PMPinch the bat. It not only protects the fingers from being smashed, it allows for greater control of the bat. Wrapping the hand around the bat,...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2017, 07:59 AMEveryone has said it well. Leave her alone and quit micromanaging every play and at bat. One other observation. She just moved up to A ball...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2017, 07:45 AMThere was a recent post about pitching machine vs front toss. ...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-02-2017, 11:16 AMDD's playing with a new team this season. She's loving it, but I'm having an identity crisis.4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-29-2017, 04:10 PMCould not be any prouder of how hard she has worked to make this happen. Now to get the application going. Seems like just yesterday she was...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-28-2017, 04:18 PMYep! I hope your blog also covers how to feed it correctly. I see a lot of methods when at cages and practiceds. My DD prefers the front toss...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-28-2017, 08:47 AMIs she meeting with the coach during the visit? What Division is the school?12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-25-2017, 03:45 PMIf your HC did CBO, and someone left the game, then that's an out. It sounds like your coach wanted her there because she accommodated the line-up...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2017, 01:45 PMMy DW knows the game, is capable of providing updates, she's just usually too busy chatting to follow along. DW... DD got a double. Me... where...43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2017, 01:29 PMPlease don't listen to anything I post or use as a signature. I'm just a hack!! Although Ken's bicycle analogy is a great example of what the quote...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-20-2017, 02:01 PM12U. Played in a tourney with 8 girls. Started with 10 and two got hurt over the weekend. Semi-final game... one of the hurt girls stood in the...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-20-2017, 10:08 AMYes. And then be prepared to answer disgruntled parent questions after every game about why their daughters hit was an error, or why the other teams...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-20-2017, 10:01 AMFor those HS coaches on this post, if you have a JV team or are thinking of starting one, please make sure you treat them as equals to the varsity...67 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 192 Times in 91 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:06 PM
- Join Date
- 05:16 PM - softgabby quoted murphdog in post Found out I made my team...seemed like a while to find out.Were there multiple tryouts? ...
- 09:48 AM - murphdog quoted MNDad in post HS team attendance and planned events/appointmentsSo was she benched for mis...
- 11:45 PM - Greenmonsters quoted murphdog in post Monday brag 4-17LOL. C was at practice, you...
- 09:27 PM - murphdog quoted #7sDad in post Monday brag 4-17What is truly impressive is...
- 05:59 PM - #7sDad quoted murphdog in post Monday brag 4-17Totally non softball related ...
- 03:51 PM - grcsftbll quoted murphdog in post Monday brag 4-17Totally non softball related ...