- Older Activity
- 01-14-2019, 01:11 PMI'm not sure I'd say anything now but before the next tryout I would hold a parent/player meeting and make it perfectly clear that no one is...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2019, 04:33 PMLike generic college emails? DD got emails from tons of schools that had never ever seen her play. These were likely because of questionnaires...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 04:31 PMCould be that she's still young, could be that they already have a number of potential recruits playing her position and want to narrow that field...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 11:20 AMYOCOACH is one of those salt of the earth guys. I'll never forget what he did for our family while my dad was fighting cancer. Get well soon...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 11:17 AMIf it's for fun on the FB page, I'd say have fun with it. On the other hand, if it's for recruiting coaches' handouts at showcases, I'd say don't...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 08:55 PMOh no!!! I hope he heals quickly and has no lasting problems32 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 285 Times in 133 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:11 AM
- Join Date
- 10:35 PM - murphdog quoted marriard in post Looking for guest opportunity for New England Finest's for DD & TeammateFound a team!!! Thanks for ev...
- 10:33 PM - murphdog quoted Orange Socks in post Recruiting rule changes 2018 questions and suggestions ??Has any ever considered that the ...
- 01:12 PM - pattar quoted murphdog in post Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time.Also I would have pulled her ...