- Older Activity
- 08-10-2018, 01:45 AMmmeece replied to a thread RH...Does stepping left of the power line cause the ball to go inside to a RH batter. in Softball PitchingGenerally speaking, yes, stepping left results in an inside pitch.13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-01-2018, 01:54 AMIt's not too early to begin discussing and implementing at 14u, aiming at improving it in 16u. For me (in baseball) the key was to never look for...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-24-2018, 09:25 PMI would like to keep a stat called TOBP (True On Base Percentage). Just like it sounds, it would reflect the percentage of time a batter ends up on...6 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 37 Times in 32 Posts
- Last Activity
- 08-19-2018 01:14 AM
- Join Date
- 05:08 PM - mmeece quoted quincy in post Is this arm movement legal ?I disagree, the two have no...
- 04:55 PM - mmeece quoted djcarter1966 in post Is this arm movement legal ?If you can explain to me mechanic...
- 02:43 PM - djcarter1966 quoted mmeece in post Is this arm movement legal ?I think in the simplest ter...