- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 08:04 AMList of available items has been updated. The Worth 1st base glove and 2014 LXT have been sold.3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-24-2017, 10:21 AMThe Rawlings Liberty is gone3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-23-2017, 07:07 PMWell DD is down to 2 years left of softball and pretty much has all the equipment she'll need. So I am going through the extra stuff that I have...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-21-2017, 07:26 PMIf it is between those 2, go with the Mako5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-15-2017, 07:21 PMmj1569 replied to a thread I need a suggestion for a bat for a 16 year old. in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsWhat has she used in the past? It really depends on taste and what she likes. You can't go wrong with Louisville Slugger Xeno or LXT, Easton...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-14-2017, 04:00 PMTry Closeout bats. They have 2016 -11's listed for $159.952 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 04:25 PMFront toss from a coach is fine. I recommend 2 views. One from the side and one from behind.2 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 08:34 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 08:53 PM - Jr10234 quoted mj1569 in post playing through injury, is this standard? time to quit?Just curious, what level of...
- 08:12 AM - mj1569 quoted Jr10234 in post playing through injury, is this standard? time to quit?Just to understand, your com...
- 09:19 PM - mj1569 quoted Solastminute in post Should she take a chance?I guess I assumed that a program ...
- 08:45 PM - Solastminute quoted mj1569 in post Should she take a chance?This. Plus I'll add that ge...
- 08:09 PM - mj1569 quoted Lenski in post Should she take a chance?Personally, I would worry a...