- Older Activity
- 09-18-2018, 10:21 AMDD's new 9u team played in their first tourney this past weekend and she did great. Lots of nerves about facing live pitching, especially the one 10u...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2018, 11:28 AMhttps://youtu.be/NDcMpeUuR_0 In this review of the new LXT he posts a chart with MOI of most of the new bats. I thought someone asked if this info...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-05-2018, 10:01 AMDD used a Maxuum for about a year before it broke and loved it. Two other girls on her team used it for rec and travel so it got a ton of hits on it....10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-05-2018, 07:38 AMShe gets taller but never gains weight! She's been hovering between 48-50 lbs for dang near 2 years and she eats more than her 13 year old brother.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 02:07 PMIt is a good bat. As usual I am overthinking it and was thinking if she could work up to a longer bat by spring it may help with plate coverage.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 02:02 PMThanks for the response. We usually space our at home practices 3 days apart, depending on our schedule. She wants to pitch long term so we will...78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 01:12 PMThey are both usssa stamped. Moving up to a 29" cf8 will likely be too heavy. I know it's not much difference just adding an inch but at her...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 12:48 PMTwo questions: My dd is 9 and just started pitching about a month ago. We are going to a lady that teaches IR and while we've never discussed how...78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 08:25 AMAny experience with the Eaton Synge or Combat Morphed? DD just moved up to 10u and is using a 28/17 cf8. I would like to move up to a 29" bat by the...10 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- January 1, 1972 (46)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 46 Times in 24 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 02:00 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:38 AM - pattar quoted MikeP in post Easton Synge and Combat MorphedShe gets taller but never ...
- 10:01 AM - MikeP quoted CoreSoftball20 in post Easton Synge and Combat MorphedI have always been a combat fan...b...
- 07:38 AM - MikeP quoted Eric F in post Easton Synge and Combat MorphedMy DD used a Synge in 8U. ...
- 02:07 PM - MikeP quoted marriard in post Easton Synge and Combat MorphedAt this age and weight this i...
- 02:02 PM - MikeP quoted Ken Krause in post Pitching fasterFor #1, keep in mind that the t...
- 01:29 PM - marriard quoted MikeP in post Easton Synge and Combat MorphedThey are both usssa stampe...
- 01:25 PM - Ken Krause quoted MikeP in post Pitching fasterTwo questions: My dd is 9 ...
- 01:12 PM - MikeP quoted marriard in post Easton Synge and Combat MorphedI honestly haven't seen eithe...
- 12:55 PM - marriard quoted MikeP in post Easton Synge and Combat MorphedAny experience with the Ea...
- 02:23 PM - MikeP quoted simplyYours in post MIZUNO F19, -13 reviews??With the zen at -11, my fear is ...
- 07:47 AM - Edoo quoted MikeP in post MIZUNO F19, -13 reviews??I've seen some girls at to...
- 07:26 AM - MikeP quoted simplyYours in post MIZUNO F19, -13 reviews??So out of that bat, Vendetta, LS...