- Older Activity
- 09-15-2017, 05:03 PMGreat. She does this as part of her current warm up but I think we will work on moving her back and throwing harder from it.47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-15-2017, 04:29 PMWhen she's throwing hard underhand is it like a fluid T drill where she is taking a step but only going back a palm up at 9 position?47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-15-2017, 04:19 PMI wasn't that impressed with them when the team demoed them and there were only a couple of girls who liked them. As shallow as it seems, I think...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-15-2017, 04:02 PMRiseball, DD has incorporated long toss into her warm ups when we are practicing and I think it would be great to simplify her game warm ups and...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2017, 01:40 PMGreat pic Comocoach!335 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-30-2017, 04:18 PMBasically I read it and watched all of the videos until I was comfortable with it. Then I started going through the steps with my DD after that. I...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-30-2017, 02:54 PMI've had Austin's ebook for a few years so I had seen and talked to DD about most of the items discussed but it was good for her to hear it from him...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-30-2017, 02:26 PMWe just bought a Ghost from Core and DD loves it. She will use it for school ball this fall and then I plan on looking at a Rawlings for USSSA...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-30-2017, 02:24 PMYou tried that place? I live about an hour away but DD's hitting coach is about 5 miles from where the clinic was held and just told me I should...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-30-2017, 01:47 PMWhich session did your DD attend? Mine was there on Saturday afternoon.19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-25-2017, 11:41 AMIMO there's two ways to approach this. Option 1 - If your only concern is making sure your girls aren't receiving conflicting instruction then I...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-25-2017, 11:16 AMIn my case the answer to that question would be, "Because your dad likes buying bats!".31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-23-2017, 04:26 PMDD has a 17 LXT and just got a Ghost a few weeks ago. She prefers the Ghost but will play in 3 USSSA tourneys this fall so she won't be able to...31 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 29
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 52 Times in 35 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:46 PM
- Join Date
- 05:03 PM - MightyMO quoted riseball in post What's your pitcher's warmup routine?Yes. Same as you would do ove...
- 04:34 PM - riseball quoted MightyMO in post What's your pitcher's warmup routine?When she's throwing hard unde...
- 04:29 PM - MightyMO quoted riseball in post What's your pitcher's warmup routine?Space can be a challenge. I ...
- 04:13 PM - riseball quoted MightyMO in post What's your pitcher's warmup routine?Riseball, DD has incorpora...
- 04:02 PM - MightyMO quoted riseball in post What's your pitcher's warmup routine?.... Jake would throw riseballs with a high loft, e...
- 04:18 PM - MightyMO quoted xdfp01 in post Austin Wasserman ClinicNow - see... how did you ta...
- 03:33 PM - xdfp01 quoted MightyMO in post Austin Wasserman ClinicI've had Austin's ebook for a...
- 02:26 PM - MightyMO quoted BigNateDawg in post Best place to buy a bat for deals?What about an 18 LXT? Anyone kno...
- 12:26 PM - MightyMO quoted BobInMadison in post High school softball pitcher strikes out every batter in perfect gameA few years ago a local HS pitche...