- Older Activity
- 04-15-2018, 01:59 PMmartianr started a thread OSU vs Baylor: is the runner going from 1st to 2nd out? in Softball Rules QuestionsThis is a situation that came up in the game. Everyone ended up being safe. Question: Is the base runner going from 1st to 2nd supposed to be out,...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-14-2018, 06:51 AMNorthwestern vs Ohio State 4/13/2018 Kenna Wilkey for Northwestern was call for Illegal Pitches. I counted 5 but it was (I think) a rebroadcast...968 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2018, 04:21 PMWhen I read the Title of the Thread I laughed. Not at the title,but my own son and daughter that played on various summer tournaments. And that one...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-24-2018, 11:21 PMHard to watch. 1. Carlson Pitching 2. Then to top if off Cheri (I'm a sellout because no pitcher pitches illegal) Kempf doing the game. Headphones...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2018, 10:06 PMTonight Florida is at home to USF. And just as I thought, there was no IP pitched on the Home team pitcher. So Walton Intimated the Umpires NOT to...968 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- February 18, 1964 (54)
- Whiting, Iowa
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 65 Times in 36 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 02:19 PM
- Join Date
- 09:25 AM - DmystifieD quoted martianr in post World Cup of Softball: USA vs Canada-RULES DIFFERENCEI have trying to contact Mich...
- 08:35 AM - sbmom19 quoted martianr in post illegal pitch story and questionThe reason for moving the mou...
- 08:34 AM - sbmom19 quoted martianr in post illegal pitch story and questionThe reason for moving the mou...
- 08:23 AM - riseball quoted martianr in post illegal pitch story and questionThe reason for moving the mou...