- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 12:17 AMI really like how these videos and tidbits address this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHqW1ZpcV8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T4Jd7GKg5Q...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2018, 11:47 PMYes, but probably not how you think. I'm hoping to make a short video someday soon that demonstrates/summarizes the foot sequence that results in a...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-09-2018, 12:25 AMA brief exchange with Coach Enquist a few years ago got me thinking about this. Some years ago, I asked her about some teachings of her's in an old...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 11:59 PMSo true! My youngest daughter is 15 and sports will likely end in 3-7 years. I'll probably work with 100's more from 7-21 in the next several years,...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 05:18 PMWelcome to DFP! I really like your screen name. My hope is that in one year from now, you can look back at what you wholeheartedly taught and wish...158 replies | 21180 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 05:01 PMThe other point I wanted to share was her torso orientation at release. I'd like to see a shot from behind or front to confirm, but my guess is I'd...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 04:54 PMHi Aaron, Sorry for the delayed response. I touched on a few things in my response to coachbubbles. I've been wanting to go out and shoot some...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 03:44 PMReally good stuff in those videos. I seem to find a seemingly new tidbit every time I watch them. Same for the IR, DM threads and the Balswick...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 12:57 AMLove this footwork! PUSH PUSH! Really nice FSR!6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 11:25 PMHere's the before clip from May '15:6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 01:21 AMGood day at DFP! (BTW, it's 9:55 DFP Standard Time:...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 01:09 AMAt a quick look, I'd say only one of the girls in the video has decent mechanics. The rest would be better off focusing on improving their form and...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 12:44 AMPlyos and core work (planks-n-stuff) are good as well. Avoid stuff like: https://www.facebook.com/fastpitchhuddle/videos/1053578008148462/ Added...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 12:09 AMAaron, Really good stuff overall. I have a couple ideas on things I'd explore, but curious to know what her/your questions and concerns are? Do...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2018, 10:09 PMBoomers2012 did you get to meet Pinocchio?11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2018, 11:09 AMDo you have any video of full motion and with more light?16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2018, 07:31 PMI've looked at the pitching content on Softball Spot and would discourage folks from looking for advice on pitching mechanics there. Haven't looked...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2018, 06:57 PMHere's some suggestions for how to post a new thread: Whenever possible, try to navigate the site from a desktop/laptop. Even a tablet or phone in...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-27-2018, 11:13 AMThis one always blows my mind:113 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-27-2018, 10:00 AMYes! It seems counterintuitive, but closer/more contact is better. A kid can have a bruise on the hip bone and by making the correction, they can...113 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-27-2018, 01:35 AMIf you have a YouTube account, upload it there then post a link here. I think you can do something similar with Google. I wish it was possible to...113 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-26-2018, 08:16 PMPosture could be a concern as well as the possibility of a straight arm through release. When all is well, the elbow will ideally makes contact...113 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-26-2018, 02:31 PMThat's KK ( txnick )19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-26-2018, 02:23 PMDefinitely. It's REALLY tough to "stick it" in walk throughs, so I allow for a little hop forward as long as posture is maintained. I just don't...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-26-2018, 02:09 PMI mostly agree, but would suggest that sequence and starting the forward drive from the stride leg are keys to a getting into a good launch position....19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 28, 1957 (61)
- Pacific Northwest
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 488 Times in 328 Posts
- Last Activity
- 11-07-2018 12:26 PM
- Join Date
I eat, sleep and breathe softball
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 02:38 PM - clemenslee1 quoted mann in post LAG Hinge angle Push Throwhttps://www.youtube.com/w...
- 12:33 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted mann in post LAG Hinge angle Push Throw"squish the bug"? lol ...
- 12:29 PM - Deleted Posts
- 12:08 PM - mann quoted Rolling Hard in post LAG Hinge angle Push Throwgot scap load? YES! In t...
- 12:05 PM - mann quoted Jcuevas in post LAG Hinge angle Push ThrowMarco Medina https://uploads...
- 12:03 PM - mann quoted Jcuevas in post The Swing StickI would. The reason I would ...
- 10:53 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted mann in post LAG Hinge angle Push ThrowI can understand that. ...
- 10:51 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted mann in post LAG Hinge angle Push ThrowIf i asked a youngster to...
- 10:46 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted mann in post LAG Hinge angle Push ThrowPretty sure its not what ...
- 10:13 AM - FP26 quoted mann in post LAG Hinge angle Push Throw...d then no bat drag Mann, I think you may be...
- 06:24 AM - Rolling Hard quoted mann in post LAG Hinge angle Push ThrowI can understand that. ...
- 03:39 AM - mann quoted FiveFrameSwing in post LAG Hinge angle Push ThrowC'mon Mann ... you are simply being...
- 03:32 AM - mann quoted FiveFrameSwing in post LAG Hinge angle Push ThrowNo Mann, this image is not "the pro...