- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 03:08 PMDD (first year 10U) made one of the most spectacular plays of her young playing career while playing 1B. There was a dropped third strike. C...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2017, 01:40 PMDD has definitely played with That Girl, and in her rec league it starts in 8U! I heard a kid this summer tell her coach why she felt she never had...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2017, 01:30 PMDD is a mix of both, I think. Last year, she befriended a teammate who had the best softball IQ I've seen in a 7-year-old but who just was not as...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2017, 12:17 PMMy husband doesn't understand softball at all but tries to keep me updated when I'm late to DD's games. Sadly, nothing he's ever texted me has made...42 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2017, 12:06 AMLightning replied to a thread Anyone know about the Mizuno MVP Prime glove? in Softball Equipment & Product Reviews:) Her league's tryouts are in mid-January so I'll have a couple weeks.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-20-2017, 08:45 PMLightning replied to a thread Anyone know about the Mizuno MVP Prime glove? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsThanks everyone! I think I'm going with the MVP. The Prospect is brand new (she killed the last one just before her first fall game and I knew I...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-20-2017, 02:57 PMThis was one of the issues I had with crazy stat dad on DD's team. He was horrified at how many extra-base hits I denied his daughter. No, sir, it's...42 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-19-2017, 12:59 PMLightning started a thread Anyone know about the Mizuno MVP Prime glove? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsDD is 9 and has been using the Mizuno Prospect glove. It's worked for her so far, but we typically buy a new glove in fall and by the summer all-star...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2017, 02:49 PMIn a tournament game last summer, we were near the time limit when the coach took forever to get a catcher out there - the pitcher had thrown a...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2017, 01:02 PMIntensity is probably the most popular softball pant in the younger age groups in DD's league. Adidas is also pretty popular.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2017, 10:57 AMDD continued pitching well, though she only got one inning this game (the game only went three innings before we hit the time limit). No walks and no...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2017, 12:08 AMI should have made that dad keep score! It would have been interesting, to say the least. Not accurate at all, but interesting.28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-13-2017, 11:44 AMYup. There are quite a few situations where a scorekeeper can make judgment calls, but force outs aren't one of them. It's not a hit if someone...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2017, 08:57 AMDD just moved up to 10U this fall and was especially nervous with her new team - she didn't know any of the girls on her team before this season and...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-08-2017, 02:03 PMRichard (the stats-obsessed dad) was a lot like one of the parents on DD's (8U) all-star team this summer. I kept score for the team and that guy...28 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Southern California
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 85 Times in 47 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 05:21 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 06:58 PM - Lightning quoted Rocketech1 in post Travel Ball or No Travel BallIn 8u Rec, did she play in all-...
- 04:37 PM - Greenmonsters quoted Lightning in post Tournament Seeding questionExcept if another team in the ...
- 02:18 PM - Lightning quoted Greenmonsters in post Tournament Seeding questionWin all your games and you never h...
- 05:09 PM - Strike2 quoted Lightning in post Illegal pitches - hands apart, hands together, and pausingSo is DD's pitching coach wron...
- 12:22 PM - Lightning quoted So Cal Seth in post Crappy end to seasonI was actually thinking to mysel...
- 11:21 AM - Lightning quoted Rocketech1 in post Friday Aftermath Check in 7/7/17This weekend they are hosting A...