- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 07:39 PMWhen the runner broke for first, the ump told the coach it was only strike 2 and that the runner needed to return. He told the batter when she...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 07:24 PMThe coach realized at the same time I did, and let the ump know. At that point ump called the first batter back, had her resume the count at 2-2,...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:14 PMHere's the situation. ASA/USA Softball rules. The batter has a 2-1 count. Next pitch, she swings and misses. Thinking it's the third strike, she...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 12:40 PMYeah, that's what I was wondering. P is about 8 inches taller and at least 30 pounds heavier than the runner - nothing good would have come from that.7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 12:16 PMSo, bases are empty, two outs. Batter hits a pop up in foul territory on the first base side. (This ball is clearly foul, there's no way it's...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2018, 03:01 PMSee, that's not my understanding at all. I've always been taught that if a runner is forced out, the batter can't be credited with a hit. It doesn't...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2018, 02:39 PMI would call that a FC and an unlucky batter. The way I learned to score, if the runner has to advance on the play but doesn't make it safely to the...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2018, 01:44 PMYes. Once the fielder has a play at first but chooses to make it elsewhere, it's a fielder's choice. If a base runner is forced out, it's a...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-02-2018, 03:10 PM1. Put something on Facebook and encourage people to share the post with their friends. A couple of people can help get your message to a lot of...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-29-2018, 01:23 PMDD's coach tells the catchers to make the tag or the throw if there's any doubt at all, no matter what the ump says. (And he tells the girls that if...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-28-2018, 07:01 PMMy DD is 9 and doesn't play travel but I thought I'd share my reasons why. 1. Her league has a lot of talented players and some really great...21 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Southern California
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 125 Times in 70 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 05:14 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 08:20 PM - MTR quoted Lightning in post Umps, how would you deal with this?When the runner broke for firs...
- 07:39 PM - Lightning quoted MTR in post Umps, how would you deal with this?You responded before I c...
- 07:24 PM - Lightning quoted MTR in post Umps, how would you deal with this?Did you inform the coach...
- 07:21 PM - MTR quoted Lightning in post Umps, how would you deal with this?Here's the situation. ASA/USA ...
- 03:01 PM - Lightning quoted Eric F in post Scorekeeping QuestionOn a ground ball to F8, I w...
- 02:39 PM - Lightning quoted TMD in post Scorekeeping QuestionIs this absolute in all ...
- 02:15 PM - TMD quoted Lightning in post Scorekeeping QuestionIf a base runner is forced out...
- 01:55 PM - reagansdaddy quoted Lightning in post Scorekeeping QuestionYes. Once the fielder has a pl...
- 01:44 PM - Lightning quoted reagansdaddy in post Scorekeeping QuestionOkay, that confuses me. Is that ...
- 01:45 PM - Eric F quoted Lightning in post Interference from a base coach?I've seen some games that are ...
- 01:04 PM - Lightning quoted quincy in post Starting over...Sliding is a big thing to m...
- 12:48 PM - Lightning quoted SonicMojo in post Interference from a base coach?Dropped 3rd strike in 10u rec ...
- 12:09 AM - MTR quoted Lightning in post Interference from a base coach?One first base coach in DD's l...