- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 02:26 AMTough to say. There are lots of really good pitchers out there, but only a handful that can teach the basics well. I'd definitely say that a one...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-21-2017, 12:25 PMWe live near Ringor and I order through a coach who drives there to pick up the order for his program, so I don't know how long it usually takes for...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-21-2017, 10:34 AMAnother vote for Ringor. DD wears the synthetic Bandits.15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 10:49 PM1.95 is ideal... ;)7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 11:45 AMAs I recall, the barrel is designed to strike the ball on only one surface--but don't trust my memory...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 11:37 AMHockey stick grip tape or a grip shaped like a hockey stick? Prolly not what you're asking about, but I've seen a couple of these around:8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 01:02 AMAwesome report!24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2017, 07:47 PMIf she has the spin, speed and can spot it--definitely try it! 40 feet is a good distance to test it out.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2017, 05:36 PMWalljasper's off-speed rise: The commentator called this an off-speed curve... I believe Balswick prefers a backspin rise that is slower than...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 06:13 PMMy favorite game stat was when DD got her first double no hitter ;)7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 12:54 PMDude was like a softball soothsayer!897 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2017, 10:01 AMDouble check with the TD to see if they would consider extra coolers due to the heat.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-14-2017, 01:30 PMGood thread!9 replies | 1383 view(s)
- 07-14-2017, 01:16 PMKen B replied to a thread Are certain static stretches harmful to a pitchers shoulder? in Softball PitchingBump......17 replies | 898 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 05:16 PMThe body opens mid-drive then at plant, closes 40-60 degrees and firms up as the arms and legs pull in together. The upper arm pauses behind the hip...95 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 12:09 PMI'd start with correcting her posture. These videos should be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHqW1ZpcV8...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2017, 10:17 AMOf course everyone is correct. You have to post video and if her swing at a ball moving to her is different than her tee swing don't bother with the...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-07-2017, 03:55 PM45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-07-2017, 01:33 PMI don't believe there is any requirement to pause. Is that what the ump said it was called for?28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2017, 11:05 AMWhat is her overall posture like? I believe I see a lean, or torso tip to the left side. I'd start with trying to improve her posture. If it's not...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-29-2017, 12:16 PMI believe they are very consistent/accurate. I pulled mine out during a stroll at a 16U tournament last weekend and out of 8 pitchers, 53 was the...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-29-2017, 12:29 AMLooks like someone got their panties all bunched up and took it out by giving several threads one star ratings...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-28-2017, 05:17 PMWhat up, OutWork, Rampage, Curve Ball, Ball Game, Left Hook, JJblume... I'm missing some. Anyone remember the others? Added: Doh! Looks like...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-27-2017, 11:12 PMHere's some good posts on the subject: https://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-pitching/17522-ms-progress-fixing-leap.html#post219026...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-25-2017, 11:45 AMGenerally, fixing something in a week and expecting it to stick in a game situation is very unlikely. You could try having her adjust where she...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-25-2017, 01:37 AMHave the catcher hold on the outside corner.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-24-2017, 01:05 AMSorry! I didn't get your PM? To make things easier, please email me at leroy@JJblume.neht555 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-24-2017, 01:01 AMJJblume has a long and colorful past. He clearly has some interest in and knowledge of softball, but at this time, is not a "play well with others"...555 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Northeast Ohio
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 334 Times in 195 Posts
- Last Activity
- 07-18-2017 03:28 AM
- Join Date
I eat, sleep and breathe softball
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 11:23 AM - Rocketech1 quoted lhowser in post It's not all about speedI hear this all the time. Co...
- 11:05 AM - riseball quoted lhowser in post It's not all about speedI hear this all the time. Co...
- 10:38 AM - lhowser quoted Rocketech1 in post It's not all about speedThanks for sharing. While I agr...
- 05:16 PM - lhowser quoted Wizard of Glove in post Slowing down the Change UpWhat about the drop ball. Do you jus...
- 03:40 PM - Wizard of Glove quoted lhowser in post Slowing down the Change UpHere's a thought. I explain ...
- 03:39 PM - Wizard of Glove quoted lhowser in post Slowing down the Change UpHere's a thought. I explain ...
- 11:20 AM - lhowser quoted DNeeld in post Screwball helpScrewball don't break all t...
- 10:39 AM - lhowser quoted Wizard of Glove in post Slowing down the Change UpMy dd throws a peel drop which for s...