- Older Activity
- 05-16-2018, 04:12 PMYea, she has always been a momma's girl up till now. Often felt like I was just around for an occasional wrestling match. Now she wants to go play...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-16-2018, 03:58 PMHer batting has really improved quite a bit since the beginning of All-Stars. I think she was primarily 3rd string because of her fielding. She is...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2018, 10:16 AMThat hasn't been taught. She is doing that on her own. It is a recent thing though. I haven't seen that in previous videos from a few weeks ago. ...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2018, 09:44 AMNow that you mention the back foot, I noticed something too. Right at the very beginning when she starts the negative move you can see the toes on...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2018, 09:36 AMThe LTX is a 28" 17 oz compared to her regular bat which is 27" 15 oz. We live in a small town so don't really have a good place to go and test...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-14-2018, 11:04 PMI'm moving this from technical hitting as I realize I posted it in the wrong spot. Spring ball was my daughters first time playing softball. She...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-14-2018, 10:48 PMDD just started playing 8u coach pitch this spring and made it onto the 3rd string All-Star team. She is the 2nd smallest girl on the team, but is...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-12-2018, 12:50 AMI've been using slo-mo video on my phone. Works great since I just show her. For now, most of my instruction is in her stance. I keep reminding...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-02-2018, 04:30 PM................19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-02-2018, 04:22 PMI guess I didn't make it clear. I am one of the assistant coaches. I haven't coached before so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. Sent from...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2018, 09:12 PMOur All-Star head coach was an assistant coach on a team that lost every game during spring ball if that gives you any indication. Sent from my...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2018, 04:41 PMI'm trying to learn as much as I can. Have watched tons of videos and read as much as I can get my hands on. While there are some differences, it...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2018, 03:50 PMSpring ball was my daughter's first season. Had a few practices at the beginning of the season and then games started. After that it was games on...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-30-2018, 05:17 PMMy daughter has started playing 8u and I'm helping to coach her team. Spring ball was her first time playing and this is my first time coaching. We...0 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 03:02 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 10:16 AM - lancer360 quoted rdbass in post Critique 8u DD SwingNo, that is the correct mov...
- 10:08 AM - rdbass quoted lancer360 in post Critique 8u DD SwingNow that you mention the back ...
- 09:36 AM - lancer360 quoted pattar in post Critique 8u DD SwingHave her track an imaginary...
- 08:29 AM - pattar quoted lancer360 in post Critique 8u DD SwingI'm moving this from technical...
- 11:17 PM - Deleted Posts
- 10:33 PM - Deleted Posts
- 04:30 PM - lancer360 quoted wheresmycar in post When do 8U Girls Learn Skills................
- 04:22 PM - lancer360 quoted wheresmycar in post When do 8U Girls Learn SkillsKids start learning skills, when...
- 03:46 PM - wheresmycar quoted lancer360 in post When do 8U Girls Learn SkillsSpring ball was my daughter's ...