- Older Activity
- 03-10-2019, 08:59 AMI feel your pain. In SE Texas we have only played one tournament also. I think we have only practiced outdoors 3 times. Luckily our organization...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-28-2019, 07:13 PMI figured the force on the ball was pretty high, but didn't realize it was a peak of 4 tons. Pretty amazing a leather covered ball survives that. ...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 09:11 PMlancer360 replied to a thread young smaller hands Catchers mitt in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsCheck out Bradley gloves too. The Next Play gloves are tailored for small kid hands. My DD(9) is small for her age and her Next Play 11.75" Single...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 08:57 PMCorrect. The length of the bat combined with the length of the arms combined with the split second contact duration does not allow the hitter to add...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 12:10 PMUsing a bat sensor like Blast Motion combined with radar gun to measure the ball launch velocity would give you lots of insight. It will give you...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 04:17 PMlancer360 replied to a thread Report to safesport or warn other parents..or both in Coaching SoftballOnly OP can be the judge of it, but if he just took the course and his gut is telling him it is a problem, then follow your gut. I wouldn't report...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 03:34 PMlancer360 replied to a thread Report to safesport or warn other parents..or both in Coaching SoftballI guess it is just the way I was raised, but I don't understand the "keep quiet and walk away". Fresh out of college I had a boss who pounded into...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 01:36 PMlancer360 replied to a thread Report to safesport or warn other parents..or both in Coaching SoftballI would report it. Even if he/she is eventually cleared he/she will be on notice and will start a paper trail. Future complaints would establish a...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 08:58 AMlancer360 replied to a thread Who decides what your team uniform will loook like? in Softball DiscussionsI'm going to speak up to the head of our organization next time we have to order uniforms about the brand they selected. The uniforms we have are...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-23-2019, 08:49 PMJust tried this with my 4'2" DD(9). If you go by this for length, she should only be using a 25". Either my DD has very long arms, or this rule of...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-22-2019, 10:22 PMlancer360 replied to a thread Position Specific Glove in 10u? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsLooks like Bradley got in some new inventory, but I was too slow. Many are sold out. Any thoughts on this one. ...15 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:02 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:17 PM - lancer360 quoted Psyco Si in post Report to safesport or warn other parents..or both...just finished ace and safe...
- 04:11 PM - riseball quoted lancer360 in post Report to safesport or warn other parents..or bothI guess it is just the way I w...
- 04:00 PM - Deleted Posts
- 04:42 PM - pattar quoted lancer360 in post Bat Size and Time to Contact?We were going to play a small ...
- 04:35 PM - lancer360 quoted uncdrew in post Bat Size and Time to Contact?You went from rec-ball right...
- 07:47 AM - ANNASDAD quoted lancer360 in post Position Specific Glove in 10u?She is using an 11" ball. By ...
- 05:04 AM - pattar quoted lancer360 in post Bat Size and Time to Contact?Blast motion I believe works o...
- 07:02 PM - lancer360 quoted jmdub in post Bradley Next Play vs Bradley FP Gold vs Vinci Fortus Glove comparisonwhich Bradley is she using...