- Older Activity
- 01-08-2018, 02:09 AMOuch Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2018, 02:05 AMI got a Zepp 2 for Christmas. Only used it once so far but pleased with the info from it. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 01:44 PMDang Basketball seems to hurt more kids that any other sport for girls. Good thing I guess is having 5 years to rehabilitate. :) Sent from my...49 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-06-2018, 10:10 PMUnderappreciated part of the game. I'm convinced that the top tier teams can be put under immense pressured unlike the long ball. It seems like the...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-02-2018, 03:18 PMSoftball isn't is big where we live. Oklahoma, Texas and Florida seem to have better Travel Ball teams.(Nationally known) Unless my kid plays up an...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2017, 06:05 PMKsphenom replied to a thread Choosing a travel team for players who want to play in college in Softball Discussions1. If a organization says they get players to college, ask them: How many player's came or originated from your organization? How many out of...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-30-2017, 07:34 PMYes Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk49 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-30-2017, 02:29 PMThat is huge commitment. We did the 1.5 hours 3 times a week thing. Takes a toll on everyone for sure. I think my kid did more school work in the...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-30-2017, 01:49 PMI was curious to see how many people would or have moved because of kids sports. I've been asked several times if we've considered doing this for...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-23-2017, 12:07 PMSad part about this particular case is his DD is (was) the best 3rd base player on the team when she wasn't pitching. The fact was another girl on...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-23-2017, 01:47 AMExactly. Things get more crazy the older the girls get. Fact in 2018 will we won't have all 12 kids in the first few tournaments of the year. Just...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-23-2017, 12:02 AMI just thought it wad crazy for a parent to pull a kid for this reason only to have become the norm as their daughter ages up. Use facts or some...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-22-2017, 10:41 PMHad some parents express some dissatisfaction with a 12th player added to the team. In fact so much so they left to become the 12th player on another...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-21-2017, 11:38 PMI think it's great too. Unicorns exist and I don't like all the negative talk about being young. FB response seems to be mostly negetive on the two...49 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-13-2018 03:13 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:32 AM - let it be fun quoted Ksphenom in post Choosing a travel team for players who want to play in collegeYou might be surprised that s...
- 07:34 PM - Ksphenom quoted FastPitchCat in post 2023 pitcher to Floridais this her? https://www.flosoftb...
- 02:42 PM - ang2bmd quoted Ksphenom in post Moving for kids sportsThat is huge commitment. We d...
- 02:29 PM - Ksphenom quoted ang2bmd in post Moving for kids sportsNo..but we drive a long way ...
- 02:15 PM - ang2bmd quoted Ksphenom in post Moving for kids sportsI was curious to see how many...
- 01:10 PM - marriard quoted Ksphenom in post Roster size as teams age to 14USad part about this particula...
- 12:07 PM - Ksphenom quoted marriard in post Roster size as teams age to 14URecruiting camps, school even...
- 11:48 AM - quincy quoted Ksphenom in post Roster size as teams age to 14UHow do you tell parents of li...
- 11:33 AM - marriard quoted Ksphenom in post Roster size as teams age to 14UExactly. Things get more craz...
- 01:47 AM - Ksphenom quoted Bob516 in post Roster size as teams age to 14UMy DDs' 14u had 14 on the r...
- 12:02 AM - Ksphenom quoted Eric F in post Roster size as teams age to 14UI consider 12 about the min...