- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 03:54 PMDD has the CMW4000 - she liked the feel better than the 3000 for whatever reason! It is nice and lightweight - probably the biggest reason she chose...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-22-2018, 02:47 PMDD has skinny fingers and pretty small hands. She uses an All Star. Absolutely loves it! She does catch one pitcher who throws some heat and she has...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-21-2018, 02:23 PMJust to add to my previous post...DD now plays on a team where all but 3 (out of 11) girls have put a ball over. Not one of the girls on the team is...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-20-2018, 08:38 AMDd had a girl on her team and her dad would yell to his daughter on every pitch - good or bad. She looked to him after every pitch. He would tell her...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2018, 07:31 AMDD played on a team last year that had great hitters - who all played for themselves and were never coached to play like a team. They also had no...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 09:47 PMOk - playtime aside - what is the event like?6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 07:56 PMDD plays on a 1st yr 14s team. They are pretty good and have some real talent. They definitely hang with most of the 2nd year teams in the area. They...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-16-2018, 04:25 PMThis is the key. 90 lb DD slaps (soft, hard and power) and bunts a lot...but she can also hit deep. In the last 2 weekends she has hit the fence 2x...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-09-2018, 04:03 PMKPower replied to a thread How to help the girls adjust to a difficult strike zone? in Softball DiscussionsAs to the crying - we have several girls who are very young (not age necessarily - but maturity) who are very hard on themselves. The one girl who...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-08-2018, 10:38 PMKPower started a thread How to help the girls adjust to a difficult strike zone? in Softball DiscussionsI do not usually complain about umpires because I know it is a job I would NEVER want! I respect that they are out there as part of the game that...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-06-2018, 03:04 PMWe live in Colorado - where it is currently 27 degrees and snowing and DD has a tourney that starts tomorrow (should be sunny and in the 50s tomorrow...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-06-2018, 12:47 PMMy DD has worn black, white and navy under her uniforms. Her current team requires white long sleeves. Not sure if USSSA has any specific rules?14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-04-2018, 08:25 AMI agree - parent meeting. We have one every year (DD is only MS). The coaches explain that playing time is not guaranteed, not equal, etc. They also...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2018, 12:10 PMI would definitely go with white socks (and definitely get more than one pair per player) and either a white or navy blue belt. DD's team usually...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2018, 07:39 PMDD used to play on a team where the coach would always remind them of how tough a certain team would be. I think more often than not the girls went...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2018, 05:39 PMMy 14 year old DD is 5'3" about 90 lbs and a lefty slapper who can also hit away. She uses a 32/22 Demarini Slapper. You can get a new one for $199...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2018, 02:14 PMAgree with 55dad^^^ DD played on a team last year with several HS players. Softball is a fall HS sport here. The HS girls were not allowed to play...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2018, 10:40 AMDD plays on a 14U team with a roster of 11. But really they have 10 because one girl plays out of state most weekends...DD's team gets her on her...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-28-2018, 05:22 PMOur experience is very similar to Eric's. DD started playing softball at 4...ok - tee ball. Once they moved to coach pitch she hated it. She...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-28-2018, 11:41 AMDD is a natural lefty and speedy. She switch hit until 2nd yr of 10s. I would say "jack of all trades and master of none" pretty much sums up where...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-26-2018, 07:10 PMLike everyone else...hard to say...they have both on DD's team. DD is C-1. Everyone - even the other catchers admit that she is the best...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-26-2018, 12:15 PMDD has missed tournaments for school events, a wedding and a church event. While TB is very important to her so are a lot of other things. For her...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-26-2018, 09:40 AMDD has Mizuno pants for her TB team now and she doesn't love them - she thinks the rise is too long. She loved her Champro pants but if your DD has...22 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- September 7
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 229 Times in 132 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 05:20 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 08:28 PM - ANNASDAD quoted KPower in post Black Friday dealsBaseballmonkey.com does hav...
- 07:26 PM - KPower quoted Gambler Bob in post Black Friday dealsGood to hear. Not finding many d...
- 11:16 AM - ANNASDAD quoted KPower in post Black Friday dealsI will definitely look into...
- 11:06 AM - KPower quoted ANNASDAD in post Black Friday dealsIf your DD has small hands an...
- 08:53 AM - KPower quoted ANNASDAD in post Black Friday dealsI might know a guy ;) Will d...
- 08:53 AM - KPower quoted Drakemir in post Black Friday dealsI might know a guy ;) Will d...
- 12:11 AM - ANNASDAD quoted KPower in post Black Friday deals...r here...outfield. KPower, for you or your DD?...