- Older Activity
- 02-11-2018, 09:31 PMHere is the wording for the new rule: At the moment of bat-ball contact, the batter may not contact the pitch when any part of her foot is touching...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-11-2018, 08:06 PMThe chalk line is always part of the box. The rule is that neither foot may touch the ground outside the box. In the air is fine. Foot must touch...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-02-2018, 02:47 PMI learned, and teach, bat at 45 degrees for a different reason. When turning to bunt, hitter should bend knees until their eyes are at the top of...36 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 11:03 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:27 PM - KCPhoto quoted quincy in post SS and 2nd depth2nd might need to play as c...
- 02:20 AM - canyonjoe quoted KCPhoto in post SS and 2nd depthA small independent middle s...
- 12:58 AM - KCPhoto quoted quincy in post SS and 2nd depthDD plays 2nd more then any ...
- 12:54 AM - KCPhoto quoted canyonjoe in post SS and 2nd depthI don't know what level you ar...