- Older Activity
- 07-10-2017, 09:44 AMI've got this great shortstop that does some catching. We don't practice catching with her very often. We've talked about and practiced proper...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2017, 04:31 PMInteresting, I've read that it's a rule violation to run the bases backwards (when not tagging up or returning to a missed base) and the reasoning...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-29-2017, 09:59 PMSoftball panel recommends obstruction rule change | NCAA.com Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-27-2017, 08:52 AMThis is Little League baseball, so no look back rule. I don't know how long blue gives a runner to get back on a base when pitcher gets on the...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-27-2017, 08:37 AMProbably because the ball doesn't get far enough a way from home. Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-27-2017, 08:29 AMA coach told me about a play for when you have a runner on 3rd, less than 2 outs and must have a run. I think he's planning to try it next week. ...17 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:39 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:49 PM - coachbubbles quoted KCPhoto in post How to deal with losing?Should there be passion that...
- 04:32 PM - CoogansBluff quoted KCPhoto in post How to deal with losing?After thier middle school vo...
- 04:00 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted KCPhoto in post How to deal with losing?Mine said, what's for dinner...