- Older Activity
- 01-03-2019, 02:23 PMIt is true starting from the rubber is a traditional and wise position. I know her since 1953, but why not ask yourself a few more questions to find...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-24-2018, 11:11 AMThank you for your interesting objections to my proposal on Windmill mechanics. As a last intervention I show you a slide of comparison between the...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-23-2018, 06:45 AMAre you sure there's less push? Well then all the baseball pitchers from the set position have less push and therefore a weaker throw. This is not...31 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About joe marpin
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-05-2019 10:03 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 08:09 PM - DNeeld quoted joe marpin in post pitching mechanic for windmillIn one of my previous messages ...
- 06:34 PM - CoachJD quoted joe marpin in post pitching mechanic for windmillThere is another aspect that I ...
- 01:46 PM - joe marpin quoted DNeeld in post pitching mechanics for windmillThe biomechanics of a baseb...
- 07:16 AM - Lozza quoted joe marpin in post pitching mechanic for windmilllately (sep or oct 2017) in the...
- 04:25 AM - joe marpin quoted bobbyb in post pitching mechanic for windmillDo you have a link to this ...
- 06:57 PM - bobbyb quoted joe marpin in post pitching mechanic for windmillFrom a study carried out by pub...
- 05:41 PM - joe marpin quoted Eric F in post pitching mechanic for windmillIsn't there a rule requirin...
- 04:15 PM - joe marpin quoted riseball in post pitching mechanic for windmillIf you wanted to slow pitcher...
- 12:32 PM - Doug Romrell quoted joe marpin in post pitching mechanic for windmillI know the rules for the softba...