- Older Activity
- Today, 09:53 AMjimbob2 replied to a thread Another Oregon player transfers in College Softball News and DiscussionsThis is a pretty common approach by many D1 coaches. That is why my daughter plays D3. In general, D3 coaches are more respectful to the academic...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-09-2018, 09:54 AMThere are a bunch of high academic schools (D3) in the areas that you mentioned that have softball programs. You may want to look at some of those.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-07-2018, 03:30 PMI have no experience with recruiting services, so I will not comment on the advantages/disadvantages of hiring one of them. However, I do have...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-01-2018, 04:05 PMThat old Xeno is a very good bat if it has not gone dead.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-30-2018, 10:19 AMWhen I coached, I would reverse the batting order for pool play. Just a small move that may give the weaker hitters an extra at bat during pool play.47 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 06:09 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 03:50 PM - MNDad quoted jimbob2 in post Another Oregon player transfersHad an interesting conversat...
- 12:57 PM - marriard quoted jimbob2 in post Another Oregon player transfersThis is a pretty common appr...
- 09:53 AM - jimbob2 quoted Gtrips07 in post Another Oregon player transfersHad an interesting conversati...
- 05:41 PM - Deleted Posts
- 01:34 PM - jimbob2 quoted Hillhouse in post Possible burnout? 13yo pitcher, choosing the right clubRocket, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN. E...