- Older Activity
- Today, 02:02 PMBrand spanking new, first game ever was played Sept 30, 2017.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:58 PMI used to get a kick out of the post by coaches of "high A-level teams" looking for a pitcher, catcher, SS and CF...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:55 PMMy DD does not have a HUGE bat, but there have been several good examples of great pitchers who also hit at high level D1 programs - Jenny Finch,...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:54 PMNever loose faith, but Katherine is in a unique situation, there are only 17 players on the team and very few upperclassmen.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:35 PMJAD replied to a thread JADís Katherine Huey making history in College Softball News and DiscussionsHaving pitchers that can hit opens up a lot of options with the DP/Flex and allows good defensive players who may be struggling at the plate to stay...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:26 PMThank you for the kind words! I watched the game today on WatchESPN and noticed that when we were down 0-5 and things were not going well for us...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:22 PMI think I solved the problem, but had to put the videos on two different posts.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:17 PMSecond home run (they would only allow one YouTube video clip per post)20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:59 PMI wonder if the video only works for people I am friends with on FB. Let me see if I can upload them to YouTube.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 11:41 AMI also got a laugh thinking about how many bets I could have won with her old TB coaches that DD would be a DP in college! LOL20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 10:42 AMMost catchers mitts are designed with minimal padding to help catchers during transfer on throwdowns. There used to be a mitt called a Big Daddy...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 10:34 AMMy DD was a "pitch-and-sit" in 16U and 18U TB after she joined a marquee organization team. Her coaches carried 16+ players on the roster and it was...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 09:25 AMJAD replied to a thread JADís Katherine Huey making history in College Softball News and DiscussionsThanks maksoftball! I cannot tell you how proud my DW and I are of our DD right now! All that hard work in the fall when she thought the coaches...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:53 PMI'll take the FPLX169. PM me your payment info3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-17-2018, 11:06 PMShe did manage to hit the first official home run in Duke softball history.28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-17-2018, 10:21 AMWe have not played any softball power houses, but we seem to be able to hold our own against average teams, especially when we play lighs-out on...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-17-2018, 09:05 AMI think her adrenaline helps mask the pain and PT and ibuprofen seem to help!21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2018, 07:57 PMHey Cat, As a former boxer I'd compare your dds pitching to a jab, and not a cross or hook. The difference is the jab is designed to be a light set...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2018, 12:51 PMcoach james replied to a thread DD has been diagnosed with a torn labrum... in Playing College SoftballWishing her a speedy recovery. Hope she can power through!21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2018, 12:45 PMcoach james replied to a thread WTB Louisville LXT 32/22 33/23 in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI'd make sure your tournament schedule is very heavily ASA sanctioned... otherwise the GHOST is a waste of big money.... illegal bat for all...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2018, 12:41 PMWhich it better? 1 piggy tail or 2? Braid or pony tail? point here is this.... its a personal preference. Has no bearing on the pitch. Whats most...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2018, 12:32 PMJust saw an article of some moron kid who posted a pic of himself holding an assault rifle. His quote was something like here comes round 2.... cops...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2018, 12:24 PMA slight tilt is neither negative or positive....However, if she tilts enough to have to set her drag/ pivot foot down to prevent falling over... is...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2018, 11:40 AMThe thing I look for regarding this lean is it usually happens in younger pitchers who don't firm up well enough... this is where I'd use my "crack a...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 11:24 PMWe will be there!!!21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 11:12 PMAn MRI this morning confirmed my DD has a torn labrum in her right hip. She is not sure how or when it happened, but the plan is to try to play...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 04:45 PMcoach james replied to a thread Rapsodo .... who's got one. What's your feedback? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsSpoke with Rick about this on Monday... The reports back from Rick after he was instrumental in its development, is very poor reports. The...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 11:04 AMThe word Xelerator in the OP is blue.... left click on it and it'll pull up all the amazon sales for it18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 09:26 AMYou may have started a movement!. I clicked on the hyperlink you posted and left a nasty gram of my own on the product review.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-14-2018, 04:24 PMHoney relax... The delivery guy is probably swamped right now. Hey, I just remembered, I need um.... something from the drugstore.... be right back!2 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- September 6
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" ~Bruce Lee
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 6,716 Times in 3,022 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 02:31 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 04:19 PM - JAD mentioned Coach Marc in post Viewing DFP on my iPad...is^^^^^^. Where is Coach Marc or Ken Krause when y...
- 04:19 PM - JAD mentioned Ken Krause in post Viewing DFP on my iPad...re is Coach Marc or Ken Krause when you need them??...
- 09:46 AM - JAD mentioned Drakemir in post Custom Glove -- Vinci or other options?...vi BV-1929L. Shoot Drakemir a PM and see is he c...
- 09:52 AM - JAD mentioned Lwlemasters in post DD's college bio...read until the end for a good laugh...h the ACC Network. Lwlemasters - we will be there a...
- 03:14 PM - gamommax3 quoted JAD in post Still Looking for Players....I used to get a kick out...
- 02:02 PM - JAD quoted pattar in post My DD can hit!Nice. Congrats to Katherine...
- 01:57 PM - pattar quoted JAD in post My DD can hit!My DD was a "pitch-and-s...
- 01:55 PM - JAD quoted Orange Socks in post My DD can hit!I shared this with a Pitcher's da...
- 01:54 PM - JAD quoted Orange Socks in post My DD can hit!I shared this with a Pitcher's da...
- 01:35 PM - JAD quoted djcarter1966 in post JADís Katherine Huey making historyCongrats !! great accomplishment....
- 01:26 PM - JAD quoted gamommax3 in post My DD can hit!JAD She looked great this week...
- 01:22 PM - JAD quoted Eric F in post My DD can hit!That's probably the case. ...
- 01:03 PM - Eric F quoted JAD in post My DD can hit!I wonder if the video on...
- 12:59 PM - JAD quoted Eric F in post My DD can hit!JAD - It's so very awesome ...
- 10:42 AM - JAD quoted coachbubbles in post Bucket dadís - mitt recommendation?DD is beating my hand to a pulp i...
- 09:25 AM - JAD quoted maksoftball in post JADís Katherine Huey making history...ng Tapatalk Thanks maksoftball! I cannot tell you ...
- 11:06 PM - JAD quoted marriard in post First pitch in a program: Duke...I see she is a power hitting ...
- 05:55 PM - marriard quoted JAD in post First pitch in a program: Duke...We have not played any s...
- 10:21 AM - JAD quoted Lwlemasters in post First pitch in a program: Duke...This team appears to be exceedin...