- Older Activity
- 11-05-2018, 01:00 PMJust wondering if anyone knew the suggested height on light poles for a softball field.4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-29-2018, 02:04 PMI went to a local tourney this weekend just to watch some softball and enjoy my day. I noticed a family walking toward me (daughter pulling her...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-26-2018, 02:08 PMIndyHScoach replied to a thread Could be the most frightening 8 words ever uttered on the sidelines in Softball DiscussionsYeah and I hate to cry in front of everyone. ;)26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-25-2018, 03:52 PMAre you left handed? That could be a little awkward at first if not.10 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- August 17, 1970 (48)
- Western Indiana
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 83 Times in 41 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 03:56 PM
- Join Date
- 12:37 PM - Deleted Posts
- 02:08 PM - IndyHScoach quoted EmToTheDee in post Could be the most frightening 8 words ever uttered on the sidelinesDad, warm me up to pitch next i...
- 05:07 PM - BobInMadison quoted IndyHScoach in post School Ball wrap up....................
- 02:51 PM - IndyHScoach quoted Softball scholar in post School Ball wrap upIn Response to Indy Coach- accidental...
- 01:25 PM - Comocoach quoted IndyHScoach in post Missouri paid $5,000 to avoid playing Wichita State in softballIf Missouri ever came calling ag...
- 02:48 PM - IndyHScoach quoted CPEM in post Substitute Re entry?Probably a baseball umpir...
- 01:32 PM - IndyHScoach quoted CoachJD in post Substitute Re entry?You were doing it right, as ...
- 10:49 AM - GunnerShotgun quoted IndyHScoach in post Substitute Re entry?--Side note: of course the paren...
- 10:28 AM - SonicMojo quoted IndyHScoach in post Substitute Re entry?This did not involve the DP or F...
- 10:22 AM - IndyHScoach quoted SonicMojo in post Substitute Re entry?Is this different at all for t...