- Older Activity
- 09-20-2018, 01:40 PMHad a team practice in the grass in their socks to eliminate the cleat catch. Yes the grass stained socks was not a favorite but it worked because...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-13-2018, 09:06 AMIndyHScoach replied to a thread Donít Take Everything You Hear or See At Face Value in Ken's Softball TipsThanks Ken- I thought I was the only one shaking my head as I watched that same video. I wondered if that coach was really teaching his college...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2018, 08:01 AMWe are a small school and we have some kids do two sports. During spring girls season there are three options: tennis,track, and softball. A couple...4 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- August 17, 1970 (48)
- Western Indiana
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 77 Times in 39 Posts
- Last Activity
- 09-20-2018 03:06 PM
- Join Date
- 04:07 PM - BobInMadison quoted IndyHScoach in post School Ball wrap up....................
- 01:51 PM - IndyHScoach quoted Softball scholar in post School Ball wrap upIn Response to Indy Coach- accidental...
- 12:25 PM - Comocoach quoted IndyHScoach in post Missouri paid $5,000 to avoid playing Wichita State in softballIf Missouri ever came calling ag...
- 01:48 PM - IndyHScoach quoted CPEM in post Substitute Re entry?Probably a baseball umpir...
- 12:32 PM - IndyHScoach quoted CoachJD in post Substitute Re entry?You were doing it right, as ...
- 09:49 AM - GunnerShotgun quoted IndyHScoach in post Substitute Re entry?--Side note: of course the paren...
- 09:28 AM - SonicMojo quoted IndyHScoach in post Substitute Re entry?This did not involve the DP or F...
- 09:22 AM - IndyHScoach quoted SonicMojo in post Substitute Re entry?Is this different at all for t...
- 08:27 AM - TMD quoted IndyHScoach in post Substitute Re entry?I have read several online discu...
- 08:16 AM - marriard quoted IndyHScoach in post Substitute Re entry?I have read several online discu...
- 08:05 AM - KCPhoto quoted IndyHScoach in post Substitute Re entry?I have read several online discu...