- Older Activity
- 12-08-2017, 10:53 AMThis is a very difficult thing to get young adults to understand but she has to realize failure is part of getting better. If she can use her less...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 01:36 PMI like the videos with the logo on the ball so you can see the spin so well. Thanks for all the post62 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 09:41 AMAt the casino for the NFCA clinic6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 02:51 PMWill be in Louisville, or really southern Indiana.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-30-2017, 02:30 PMIndyHScoach replied to a thread Association, level of play in an association, position, other??? in College Softball News and DiscussionsI know someone that is the baseball coach at a NAIA school they made it to Nationals last year. He has X amount (he would not tell me and I did...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-30-2017, 10:48 AMAfter working with many student athletes from elementary to high school age there is only one reason for this. Great Parenting! Kudos to you and...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-29-2017, 11:27 AMOk my brain is not working well with wording and all your points are helpful. She is scheduled for SAT after Christmas break. She is an Honors...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-29-2017, 11:11 AMYes I forgot about DIII. My wording was incorrect but meant that would there be an opportunity for her to try out. I believe she has emailed them...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-29-2017, 10:41 AMOk friends, I need some help. I have a player that is interested in Williams College as her primary choice for education and would like to...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-28-2017, 09:28 AMI have never negotiated with a coach because my son and daughters did not wish to continue athletics in college. All three are very good students and...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-17-2017, 10:34 AMJust want to drop a note and say what a great community this is. Found the forum a couple of months ago when I found out I was going to be a coach...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 10:32 AMIndyHScoach replied to a thread What bat(s) to purchase for the team? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsWe are starting in the weight room after Thanksgiving break. ;)22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 10:14 AMBeing a special education teacher at the high school level, I know that there are colleges that have accommodations for students like your daughter....8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-15-2017, 03:38 PMIndyHScoach started a thread What bat(s) to purchase for the team? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsLooking to purchase two "team" bats for the upcoming season. This is for a high school team. Most girls have their own bats but to be honest we...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-14-2017, 11:05 AMIndyHScoach replied to a thread When does the batter have to get in the box? in Softball Rules QuestionsTo me this all about show..."LOOK AT ME" Complete over kill.19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- August 17, 1970 (47)
- Western Indiana
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 27 Times in 9 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 05:04 PM
- Join Date
- 01:22 PM - IndyHScoach quoted Cannonball in post New Girls High School Complex lolSo, being from Indiana, you sim...
- 12:41 PM - Cannonball quoted IndyHScoach in post New Girls High School Complex lolIf I am not mistaken, unless it ...
- 12:34 PM - pattar quoted IndyHScoach in post New Girls High School Complex lolIf I am not mistaken, unless it ...
- 12:17 PM - IndyHScoach quoted pattar in post New Girls High School Complex lolThey let you play on it? Ni...