- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 12:59 PMu pdate, our new team is finalized, and the roster is set at 10, so we are off to good start as far as that is concerned. at parents meeting while...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-20-2018, 02:51 PMjust be careful, a lot of the parks and fields, whomever controls it can limit photography/video recording (not saying they should, but they may be...59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2018, 08:39 PMSorry if I misrepresented it. coach spent about an hour the other night on phone with DD and DW, there were some tears on both end of phone,...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2018, 12:58 PMfurious at what aspect of it? we are fine with how HC handled this, and it was obviously tough for her as well, she really liked DD, and nothing but...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2018, 08:46 AMreally been an interesting week. DD (2007, first year 12u) was told by 10u HC on previous team that she was welcome back to the 12u team, but third...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2018, 02:55 PMShe is committed to both sports actually, softball moreso this past spring. softball team did play in a "National" tournament this year, middle of...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2018, 02:00 PMMy DD2 just did a private tryout with a potential new team. Her current coach let it be known no one on team was guaranteed a spot for next year, so...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2018, 01:50 PMbmakj replied to a thread High school softball without playing for travel team?? in Being a Softball Parentshe might also have opportunities to guest play if she regularly practices with a team (injuries, illness, vacation, etc.).13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2018, 01:43 PMso now my question is (and apologies, there are probably existing threads) what helmet. I really want to be able to get gray or even white, I do not...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2018, 12:52 PMjust picked up the A950 12.5 for my DD as well, moving to 12u ball now, and she needed new fielding glove (need versatility too, as she moves around...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2018, 12:38 PMneed a new set of balls ;) need 12s for all defensive work (can still use 11s for BP though, so they do not go to waste!)6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-03-2018, 02:21 PMThanks or the feedback! good to know, and yes, HC has played and coached baseball. I was very skeptical of two piece, now I know it is a non...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-03-2018, 02:14 PMA little higher mileage and driven like they were stolen.. Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-03-2018, 01:58 PMCoaches at youth level, especially before 16u, need to understand it is in childs best interest to do multiple things. keeps them active but using...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-03-2018, 01:28 PMgoing to most likely be investing in new helmet for DD2 by next spring at the latest, moving up to 12u this year. what is the consensus on two...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-02-2018, 03:06 PMaaaaarrrggghhhhh... that is all but seriously, DD2 just finished her first real year of TB for 10u (2007) team newly formed last fall. 2nd in...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-02-2018, 01:51 PMFYI her choice was because "an animal should not have to die for me to eat". We are respecting her decision, and supporting her (buying protein...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-01-2018, 03:37 PMone thing I have always told DD is that if you see the numbers of the OF, you keep running, thinking the base beyond the next one (ie if you round...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-01-2018, 03:20 PMthankfully, we went out and got a new glove last night, and she did not seem to be mindful of it (she is young), not making the connection. she also...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-01-2018, 03:10 PMif they catch it, it doesnt hurt at all. and if they turn their head away (as many do, holding glove at arms length), they are much more likely to...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2018, 10:16 PMAwesome Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2018, 04:03 PMyou will need parents to work with them, couple hours of week in group setting is not enough. go over whatever you are teaching with parents as well...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-31-2018, 03:49 PMare there any decent synthetic gloves out there. DD2 has turned vegetarian for moral reasons (and while we do not agree, we support her, and she is...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-24-2018, 02:13 PMIm going to say. Once there is an attempted tag the batters path been established and she has has 3 feet to avoid? You can retreat anywhere except...6 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- July 14, 1970 (48)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-17-2012 10:25 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 219 Times in 160 Posts
- Last Activity
- 08-20-2018 08:38 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
No results to display...
- 09:23 PM - inde53546 quoted Hi-Tech in post Share Your InnovationsCheck this thread for a pvc ...
- 08:24 PM - hot_rollerz quoted inde53546 in post Share Your InnovationsI made a pvc rack for my wagon...
- 04:31 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted inde53546 in post Share Your InnovationsI made a pvc rack for my wagon...
- 01:48 PM - inde53546 quoted Hawk_ in post Questions on Starting a New 12u TB TeamI would love to have good ...
- 12:56 PM - Ajaywill quoted inde53546 in post Runner & Batter-runner both out on runner interference call?Ours was similar but a flare p...
- 02:27 PM - inde53546 quoted Jj malone in post Runner & Batter-runner both out on runner interference call?We had a similair play this we...
- 09:36 AM - MTR quoted inde53546 in post Pitch hits ground before hitting batterDont these contradict eachothe...
- 09:28 AM - marriard quoted inde53546 in post Pitch hits ground before hitting batterDont these contradict eachothe...
- 09:12 AM - inde53546 quoted grmerrill in post Pitch hits ground before hitting batterHere's your NFHS rule. 8.1.4.c...