- Older Activity
- 11-13-2018, 02:03 PMThere are 4 points of resistance. She is missing 3 of those. 1. Front leg (check) 2. hip stabilization (miss) 3. torso stabilization (miss) 4....12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-12-2018, 04:16 PMAgain, IMO, there's a heck of a lot of good going on with her mechanics! Impressive kid! Yup, for me, a very worthy place to polish/tweak is that...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-12-2018, 03:41 PMWell, there certainly isn't a consensus in that regard. However, keep in mind that this drill Doug is discussing aims to over-do it in order to help...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2018, 06:33 PMHe did use those (damned) "wrist-snap" words, but we cannot be sure what he thinks of when he says that. Let's hope it has nothing to do with wrist...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2018, 06:30 PMI'd simply have her work to "Replace the old muscle memory with new muscle memory." (thanks Pauly) Also, I much prefer the push-back drill,...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2018, 06:26 PMHere is clip 2...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2018, 06:01 PMGtrips07, I'm not sure I'll address the "skating." I will, however, pick a few things that I think are worthy of working on. Here is the first...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2018, 02:26 PMThanks for this clip! Intriguing information!19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2018, 12:06 AMI particularly like her arm+hand as her arm goes down the back side. HOWEVER, her torso hinges forward past her hips, AND her upper arm doesn't stop...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2018, 12:00 AMThere are a lot of good things going on with her!12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2018, 11:56 PM37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-09-2018, 10:42 AMRemember WHY we choose to coach... We simply learn to tolerate all the extra BS along the way. Lesson learned... keep parents in the loop, and don't...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-09-2018, 09:28 AMMy favorite part of this pic is the dugout!!! Everyone is up on the fence and engaged.... even the girl on crutches! Awesome (even though its your...255 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-08-2018, 05:01 PM5' tall.....7' stride! lol255 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-06-2018, 01:21 PMWhich one do you recommend? Performance wise.... the 1 is a one piece composite (msrp $300) the 2 is a 2 piece composite (msrp $350) the titanium...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-01-2018, 11:37 AMSB45 nailed it... I also felt her sequencing is a touch off, and could coil up a bit more in her load. But overall she looks like a stud!!45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-01-2018, 10:53 AMIs your Xeno blue and black, or is it the grey and green one?5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-01-2018, 10:44 AMMy wife does a little yoga... she talked me into doing a few sessions with her. Its a real work out! This video may get a little scoff due to her...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-01-2018, 09:13 AMIf thats the case, Id go broke.... Hey BM, How bout a crisp high 5 instead!?!? Or will you take a check? ....don't cash it till Friday16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-31-2018, 09:10 AMMost likely feathering her fingers off the ball through release....16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-31-2018, 09:07 AMI'm not suggesting that core strength alone makes you throw harder! I am saying that core strength absolutely will produce a stronger resistance!...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-30-2018, 11:05 AMBatting gloves are outrageous!!! Damn near had to take out a 2nd mortgage on my home to buy batting gloves that seem to only last for 4 months :mad:...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-30-2018, 10:58 AMNot sure we're thinking the same here Gunner... It's shown that stabilizing all 4 points of resistance will in fact increase speed through the...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-30-2018, 10:42 AMI've found that missing high and to the left with a kid attempting I/R and brush is typically a result of the brush happening on the front half of...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-25-2018, 11:57 AMI want my change ups to be approx 2/3 the speed of her hot pitches, spinning as much as possible, and on a low corner (or just below the knees). I...44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-23-2018, 12:28 AMJava's push-back drill works pretty well for this.19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-22-2018, 04:47 PMLOL I guess I'm guilty too good points made ... thanks37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-22-2018, 11:48 AMThis thread, the OP specifically with the Video explaining the Magnus effect it very interesting to me!!! It reminds me of the Rachel Garcia...37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-19-2018, 12:20 PMWhats happened with Olivia Kinsey.... KnightSB'S dd. She left the OU program several months ago. She was rumored to be headed to Missouri.... but I...29 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 08-22-2012 08:30 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,423 Times in 730 Posts
- Last Activity
- 07-07-2017 03:27 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
No results to display...
- 03:20 PM - iMlearning quoted rdbass in post 2018 Easton GhostGhost is still pending appr...
- 03:15 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted iMlearning in post Jump Starting Your Friday Check In 6/23/17Which one are you more worried ...
- 03:13 PM - rdbass quoted iMlearning in post 2018 Easton GhostHas is been approved by the NCA...
- 03:10 PM - iMlearning quoted rdbass in post 2018 Easton GhostTues it rained....Wed it ra...
- 02:14 PM - iMlearning quoted JAD in post Jump Starting Your Friday Check In 6/23/17DD and DW are headed to ...