- Older Activity
- 01-17-2018, 09:59 PMAgree with Core. You can find a couple year old Mako pretty cheap. EDIT to add...here is a couple I found on a quick search ...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 01:42 PMSome kids you can just look at them going through tryouts, even just running and the way they move and they are just "natural athletes" Awful hard to...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 01:34 PMMine as well. Although she has played everywhere on the field, except First.30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 01:18 PMAlmost too pretty to get dirt on that thing!!!5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 01:15 PMYep, I would try it too. Speed kills as said above. I would make the defense prove that they could field they play correctly.21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-05-2018, 08:50 AMOk, after video I believe it confirmed what I was thinking originally. Front side/shoulder opening too soon. Have her hit one handed with the front...86 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 04:48 PMObviously without video, just guessing, but here goes. My dd was having a lot of the same problems, due to opening the front shoulder too soon. Lost...86 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 04:39 PMWell, someone cared enough to send me a PM and tell me my above post was wrong. Also suggested that the girls should always wear batting helmets....59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-02-2018, 06:34 PMAnyone have any footage of this girl pitching?49 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-02-2018, 06:20 PMI have been an AC on a couple of different teams. Not for long, so only around 4 years experience with it. I understand where you are coming from. HC...59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2017, 03:58 PMMost of the reviews I could find were pretty positive, and the bat supposedly had quite a bit of pop. Most did not notice the rotating handle feature...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2017, 01:58 PMAnyone have any experience with the Easton Mako Torq from a few years ago that had the rotating bottom portion of the handle??? Read reviews that I...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2017, 12:54 PMAgreed. Makes work a lot more bearable throughout the year.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-29-2017, 01:25 AMGood luck with the P90x workouts. I did a few cycles of them back in my younger days. Not a chance in hell I could keep up with them now. I highly...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-25-2017, 06:50 AMClasses are offered as "honors classes" that are also (some) given credit at a local Juco. The grades in those classes are weighted and count more...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-25-2017, 03:16 AMWow, congrats on that. That is a very good score. DD has the good GPA but is "not a good test taker" lol.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-24-2017, 11:11 PMIl softball fan replied to a thread Getting back at it 12yr . Feedback please in Softball Hitting TechnicalLooks very good to me. Only thing I can point to that I would fix is the bat tilted towards the pitcher a little too much at launch. Just my...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-24-2017, 09:34 PMGreat advice above. My dd went through several times of wanting to quit around ages 12-14. I always said that once she committed to a team that there...8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Il softball fan
About Il softball fan
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 353 Times in 183 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-18-2018 02:39 AM
- Join Date
- 02:09 PM - Il softball fan quoted Eric F in post 12U roster sizeIt's either a weaker team, ...
- 12:37 PM - Eric F quoted Il softball fan in post 12U roster sizeAgreed, however if you switch to a t...
- 09:25 AM - Il softball fan quoted Eric F in post 12U roster sizeThis is a rec ball - "every...
- 09:23 AM - Il softball fan quoted grcsftbll in post 12U roster sizeTo be honest this is kind of o...