- Older Activity
- 02-08-2019, 02:33 PMI so feel you with the cleats. Last season DD went through 6 pairs of cleats. Every time I turned around she had outgrown another pair. She is...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-05-2019, 02:43 PMLooks nice. My DD's Vinci Catcher mitt looks the same with the white laces. White laces are just not the right choice for all the time these glove...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-01-2019, 12:50 PMI had a girl who did this and it was so hard to break. She was very fast, a legitimate 2.7 as a righty, but she could cover no ground in the OF...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 02:32 PMAnybody else going or have gone in the past? This will be our first trip and will will be playing 16U Futures I believe.1 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 45 Times in 30 Posts
- Last Activity
- 02-08-2019 02:38 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 05:08 PM - Addy's Dad quoted Hube111 in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?Addy's Dad, My DD has had kn...
- 04:26 PM - Eric F quoted Hube111 in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?Addy's Dad, My DD has had kn...
- 03:15 PM - Hube111 quoted Addy's Dad in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?...rough high school. Addy's Dad, My DD has had knee ...