- Older Activity
- 05-10-2018, 03:05 PMHawkeyes replied to a thread Northern softball: Is your softball schedule as messed up as ours? in Softball DiscussionsBased on weather, Iowa has it right this year. Practice started this past Monday. Now Track and Golf have had a brutal spring15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-30-2018, 12:41 PMi dont see a place for it in 10u or 12u. 14u and older go and get it. Why is this different than scouting in basketball or football? I would...41 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- January 25, 1976 (42)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 92 Times in 52 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:43 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 03:09 PM - Holy Toledo! quoted Hawkeyes in post Confusing Situation With Senior Daughter Not Getting Playing Time On HS TeamHow is the coach "punishing h...
- 01:49 PM - Hawkeyes quoted BobInMadison in post Confusing Situation With Senior Daughter Not Getting Playing Time On HS TeamWell, sometimes the other player ...
- 09:32 AM - BobInMadison quoted Hawkeyes in post Freshman pitcher dd. First time playing school ball.Does the JV and Varsity play ...
- 02:18 PM - Hawkeyes quoted BobInMadison in post Freshman pitcher dd. First time playing school ball.There is another side of the coin...
- 04:41 PM - Hawkeyes quoted xdfp01 in post Freshman pitcher dd. First time playing school ball.Feel free to call me cynica...
- 02:07 PM - Hawkeyes quoted corlay in post letting kids play other sportsIf the coach decides to ben...
- 12:59 PM - corlay quoted Hawkeyes in post letting kids play other sportsQuick question on this. Did ...
- 10:49 AM - Hawkeyes quoted quincy in post letting kids play other sportsI think school anything tak...
- 10:45 AM - Hawkeyes quoted corlay in post letting kids play other sportstravel softball club is top...