- Older Activity
- 01-13-2019, 06:09 PMI really like this post Ken. I’d add that it’s important not to put too much stock in comparing your team to what you see in the WCWS or PGF...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-28-2018, 08:57 PMGreatdaytobeawildcat replied to a thread Another young swing to dissect in Softball Hitting Technicalhttps://vimeo.com/308626067?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=292204 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-28-2018, 08:53 PMReally learning a lot from the advice Iíve seen given here, hoping you all can comment on my 10u DDís swing: ...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-20-2018, 06:41 AMYes, I agree, and if he thought I assisted he would have called her out. I just thought it weird that he essentially called the play dead.4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-19-2018, 11:55 AMHappened this past summer at a USSSA tournament, 10U, I'm coaching 1B. No on, 0 outs, single to left, runner rounds first, comes back to bag - I...4 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Good throws win games
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 06:50 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 01:58 PM - Greatdaytobeawildcat quoted GoRight in post Softball Christmas gift for WifeMy husband gave me a solar c...
- 08:50 AM - Greatdaytobeawildcat quoted Bubrox in post Bite your tongue, or coaches coach?Is there a reason your coac...
- 07:53 AM - Bubrox quoted Greatdaytobeawildcat in post Bite your tongue, or coaches coach?New to this forum - for some background, ...