- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 06:18 AMI completely, 100% agree.71 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2018, 06:41 AMI guess this is a benefit of using one of the apps for scoring. iScore has "left base early" as an option.11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2018, 04:21 PMgrcsftbll replied to a thread another critique my daughter video if anyone has time in Softball PitchingNope, we go to Angie Buckem in Metro Atlanta.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2018, 06:19 AMgrcsftbll replied to a thread another critique my daughter video if anyone has time in Softball PitchingMy daughter would be warming up on every team she's been on and her warm up is always totally different. No wrist snaps. Our old pitching coach used...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2018, 06:30 PMI didn't see what happened, just saw an article on FB that didn't have much info. Glad it sounds like she's ok. DD's a pitcher and anytime I hear...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2018, 02:23 PMIs Alexis Osorio ok, anyone know? I saw she was injured but I didn't see what happened.16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2018, 02:21 PMYes! Put all the religious stuff aside and this just makes sense. There's probably a team standing outside the dugout waiting for you to get the heck...71 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2018, 07:01 AMTeams with terrible defense can win a lot if they have an ace pitcher. I see teams sometimes where they'll beat a really good A-level team, then the...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2018, 06:56 AMMy DD had elbow tendinitis when she was a new pitcher, about 9. We figured out it was probably caused by poor overhand throwing mechanics then...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2018, 06:51 AMPersonally, I hate it. I'm a bible belt native and not religious at all, and I wish they could just play softball without all that. We don't go to...71 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-18-2018, 08:03 AMSome teams seem to have this intangible element of fight. I don't know what else to call it. We've had our DD on teams that had it, and teams that...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-17-2018, 06:30 AMGah, pitching. Yes. The high level pitchers usually go to the big names, where they rotate between orgs on an endless loop it seems. Our DD is a...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 05:15 PMThat's interesting. I wonder what he did mean. I remember once last year we played a team that was a year younger and hadn't played against a lot of...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 12:09 PMI love it too! Some coaches are so predictable with the 2-strike change up. It's all they ever call. Not on our team. Go ahead and wait on it, see...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 10:10 AMMiddle school ball ruins early fall for travel here. I hear they're talking about moving it to spring which I think will be worse. The past 2 years...43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 08:30 AMWe have a server and that's where we keep them. They take up a ton of space if you keep the raw files.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 06:04 AMBesides being annoying and bush league, would this really help a batter at all? I mean, I would think yelling something at a batter just as they're...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2018, 05:57 AMIf you can find an organization it'll help. They can sometimes help with field time, budgeting, have resources for uniforms, etc. Just be very...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 01:29 PMMy older one played baseball too. She mostly played outfield and a little 2B. We never had her in a mask. If my younger one wanted to leave hers in...109 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 01:19 PMIsn't there usually (at least when the tournament starts and the lines are drawn) a box for the base coach? I'm pretty sure they can't just stand...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 10:41 AMShe just said that's her daughter's motivation. I don't see a comment on anyone else's reasons in her post. Maybe other kids just think they're fast...109 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 09:35 AMWe were supposed to play in Calhoun, PGF. We LOVE the tournament director for PGF here. He is so organized, forthcoming with information, and seems...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 08:23 AMYes! I can't believe there are people who have never heard this kind of thing. It's all over the place online, but I've heard these from the mouths...109 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 08:18 AMAs a parent I liked 10-11 in 10U. DH is head coaching a 12U team now and I like 12 better. Maybe even 13 depending on commitment level of the...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 08:16 AMHere in GA we got rained out last weekend, and this weekend isn't looking all that great either.25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2018, 09:11 AMDD moved to travel in 8U because she'd outgrown rec ball. She's first year 12U now and it would be ridiculous to put her in rec. A couple of girls...43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2018, 05:25 PMShe does catching practice during team practices? Our pitchers and catchers work on that stuff on their own time. If the team is hitting so are they.65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2018, 05:22 PMYou're just screwed I think. We played a 12U tournament when we were a 10U team and ran into that. My DD got a strikeout and I had 3 strikes in...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2018, 05:17 PMgrcsftbll replied to a thread How does your TB team feel about players playing pickup for other teams? in Softball DiscussionsI agree. We finish up in July with a world series around here, then the middle school feeder stuff starts pretty much right away. We can't start...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2018, 06:16 AMWe went to a drop 10 before we moved to a 31. We had a 30/19. She actually cracked it and when they replaced it I requested a 30/20. This year we got...5 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,606 Times in 967 Posts
- Join Date
- 04:21 PM - grcsftbll quoted hooham08 in post another critique my daughter video if anyone has timeawesome- i look forward to it...
- 11:35 AM - hooham08 quoted grcsftbll in post another critique my daughter video if anyone has timeMy daughter would be warming u...
- 05:15 PM - grcsftbll quoted BobInMadison in post Am I over reacting?The first tournament DD 3 ever pl...
- 12:09 PM - grcsftbll quoted BuckeyeBW in post Coaches yelling pitch locationI absolutely love hearing a co...
- 10:48 AM - FP26 quoted grcsftbll in post Coaches yelling pitch locationBesides being annoying and bus...
- 10:40 AM - Westwind quoted grcsftbll in post When should a TB player stop playing LLMiddle school ball ruins early...
- 10:10 AM - grcsftbll quoted Westwind in post When should a TB player stop playing LLWhat time of year does middle...
- 05:51 PM - Vertigo quoted grcsftbll in post STOP the shaming...Yes! I can't believe there are...
- 01:29 PM - grcsftbll quoted justanotherguy in post STOP the shaming...This is an interesting topic for me...
- 10:41 AM - grcsftbll quoted BT3100 in post STOP the shaming...So if a kid doesn't wear a ...
- 09:52 AM - nixxy311 quoted grcsftbll in post Mother NatureWe were supposed to play in Ca...
- 09:35 AM - grcsftbll quoted nixxy311 in post Mother NatureYea still waiting on word abo...
- 09:20 AM - nixxy311 quoted grcsftbll in post Mother NatureHere in GA we got rained out l...
- 08:23 AM - grcsftbll quoted Vertigo in post STOP the shaming...Hate to say it but welcome t...