- Older Activity
- Today, 09:23 AMCongratulations to the USA women's hockey team. The winning shootout goal for team USA was incredible. That is the type of game that should not have...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:21 AMHas anyone noticed a direct correlation to a pitchers grip strength and how fast that player throws underhand? My daughter went to a camp and...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:25 PMGreat post. That was certainly worth reading.16 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:03 PMIncredible start for the Blue Devils and your daughter. Congratulations.17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-20-2018, 11:28 PMWhat did you guys use for the surface of the outdoor batting cage? Is the surface just grass or did you do something different?12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 11:34 PMGambler Bob replied to a thread DD has been diagnosed with a torn labrum... in Playing College SoftballSorry to hear about the injury. Not very familiar with that type of injury but I hope it is the type of injury that can self heal, and your daughter...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-14-2018, 10:36 PMTime will tell but I think the BW going to the Batbusters name will help them in the long run. If the BW can retain some of their better players...33 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 12:20 AMIs this just a NCAA rule or does this apply to travel ball also?27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-11-2018, 01:55 AMSorry for your families loss. My father sounds a lot like your daughters grandfather. Sometimes he is a little too much into a game. My son plays...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-11-2018, 01:41 AMSomeone on this board has a saying in there sticky about not fearing a man who practiced 10,000 kicks once but he fear the man that practiced one...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-11-2018, 01:30 AMDo you have a basement? A lot can be accomplished indoors in a small area. Get a tee, a tarp or a Bownet and a bucket of balls and go to work. We do...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-10-2018, 01:31 AMGambler Bob replied to a thread Yesterday was 7 days until game day! in Shameless Parent Brag Post ForumI have Comcast and there is about 10 games on the Pac 12 network this weekend and next week. Of course you have to purchase a sports package to view...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-09-2018, 12:21 AMJust posting so I can find this again later.46 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-31-2018, 12:58 AMGambler Bob replied to a thread Has travel ball hurt your local rec programs? in Softball DiscussionsI am sure our rec league is being affected by travel ball, and i personally think that is a good thing. I always hear people saying girls should stay...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2018, 07:11 PMAt the younger ages I will take the super fast kid every time, in many cases the fast kid is an athlete. I personally feel that a kid can be taught...46 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Gambler Bob
- Date of Birth
- April 21, 1979 (38)
About Gambler Bob
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 135 Times in 93 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 09:23 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:25 PM - Gambler Bob quoted Eric F in post Boosting a hitters confidence?A few things from when my D...
- 12:49 PM - coach james quoted Gambler Bob in post batting cage advice?What did you guys use for the su...
- 12:36 PM - Eric F quoted Gambler Bob in post batting cage advice?What did you guys use for the su...
- 08:05 AM - Bob516 quoted Gambler Bob in post Reality has sunk in for DD1Do you have a basement? No work...
- 07:30 AM - JAD quoted Gambler Bob in post Just Like NovacaineSomeone on this board has a sayi...
- 01:30 AM - Gambler Bob quoted Bob516 in post Reality has sunk in for DD1Since she was eight years o...
- 08:44 PM - Gambler Bob quoted OsDad in post At what age/level does it become important to use a FP glove vs. a baseball glove?Thank you all! So- should...