- Older Activity
- Today, 08:01 PMFrom the new article - “Tweed has been dominant on the mound for the Warlassies in three seasons with the team, striking out 545 batters in slightly...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 02:19 PMJD, Your program has only been around for a few years, IIRC. You say your team rules regarding missing time are “understood to be in temporary,...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-19-2018, 09:26 PMI’m wondering if (yet again) there’s two different definitions or assumptions being used for the same term - axis of rotation? Maybe not so much...82 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-13-2018, 01:17 PMIs glove swim an issue with the most current video? Looks like it circles out sideways, and loses the symmetry with the throwing arm. Sent from...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 11:44 PMThe Hudl Technique app is awesome. The slider/scroll bar on the bottom is very smooth, and IMO easier to use than the slo-mo. Only used it on...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-09-2018, 05:55 PMOr try asking if she has video of when she used to pitch, b/c to you it looks like she’s showing a slightly different style than the college pitchers...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-09-2018, 12:24 PMWho is the Leach that TM refers to? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk82 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-05-2018, 06:24 PMI think I’m seeing what DJ referenced - to me it looks like her hands get trapped behind her rear shoulder, and therefore uses the front shoulder to...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-04-2018, 01:33 AMWhat does sync mean? Turn the upper and lower at the same time, or turn them in the proper sequence? Also what slugger3 said - her front foot...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-31-2018, 02:11 PMIf the bat head is accelerating through the zone, wouldn’t the ball stay in the device until deceleration? Wouldn’t that occur during the “out...62 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-30-2018, 05:22 PMDon’t know if this is cause or effect - but look at her front foot. It stays mostly closed - pointing to 1B - in the game swing. May be why it looks...62 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2018, 05:35 PMIf she's not getting "tilt", maybe change the cue? Call it a side crunch? I've used a hitting stick (the flexible fiberglass rods with the ball...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-23-2018, 05:57 PMBeware the “pop”. Saw a 10U catcher do this - it seemed like she was trying to levitate. It was more of a jump and twist, and did nothing to get her...20 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 86 Times in 70 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 08:39 PM
- Join Date
- 05:22 PM - Buttermaker quoted Gags in post Getting back at it 12yr . Feedback pleaseIs this the “flamin...
- 04:27 PM - Spindaddy quoted Gags in post Head Injury Reduction/PreventionEric - Sorry this happene...
- 01:03 PM - Eric F quoted Gags in post Head Injury Reduction/PreventionEver since my roommate, s...
- 11:20 AM - quincy quoted Gags in post Don't swing at a change-up with less than 2 strikes?Warning - clueless dad po...