- Older Activity
- 03-21-2019, 10:51 AMfuzzy2651 replied to a thread 2020 Demarini Prism owner's discussion in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsCan't wait to hear some feedback on the 2020 version. My DD has been wanting one and would like to hear from some folks that have first hand...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2019, 03:11 PMAll that money just to get in, not to mention how much they paid for tutors and all that since their kids didn't have the grades/test scores to get...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-06-2019, 02:21 PMMy DD is on our orgs 12U Regional/State A team, but when we have played our orgs "National" A team in fall tourneys, it's always a 1 or 2 run game....48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-05-2019, 01:46 PMAround here (Michigan), you can pretty much classify yourself however you want. Our org is strictly A, but have been in other orgs that had both A...48 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 37 Times in 29 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 01:21 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:50 AM - Eric F quoted fuzzy2651 in post New to travel, not sure it's any better than Rec league. Is the grass always greener?We started travel as a 2nd yea...
- 01:48 PM - quincy quoted fuzzy2651 in post Could be the most frightening 8 words ever uttered on the sidelinesHey do you know how to keep bo...