- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 11:57 AMWas it a bat that was just left there when they moved, or was it something that had recently been delivered? At the very least, maybe a courtesy call...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 11:36 AMMy first thought was that she's probably not following through as much as she should. Almost like she's finishing her swing too early, but that just...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 11:14 AMOur coach has the girls line up, simulate a leadoff and then dive back to the line on a "pickoff" attempt, then a sprint to another line "2nd". It...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 11:56 AMI think you don't do anything because more than likely the thought in their minds when then sent the text was that you guys had success, no need to...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 11:02 AMNice prices on those1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2019, 10:13 AMOk that makes sense. Thanks!14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 03:41 PMAppeal the interference if it wasn't initially called14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 03:40 PMI liked the one guy kicking the other while he was on the ground... just classy folks all around14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 10:24 AMSo if the ump didn't call it, I'm assuming it would be an appeal correct?14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 12:29 PMI would think the catcher needs to avoid the batter just as if they were attempting a throw and the batter wasn't out. It's not on the batter to get...14 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:44 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 12:50 PM - Eric F quoted fuzzy2651 in post New to travel, not sure it's any better than Rec league. Is the grass always greener?We started travel as a 2nd yea...
- 02:48 PM - quincy quoted fuzzy2651 in post Could be the most frightening 8 words ever uttered on the sidelinesHey do you know how to keep bo...