- Older Activity
- 09-21-2018, 02:10 PMTo me it would depend on the score. If you really need to get that out at 3rd because it's a close game, then I would have 3rd stay home.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-19-2018, 12:45 PMDD's current team is using the Schutt helmet, but she really liked her Rawlings helmet her old team had last year16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 02:14 PMOur netting stayed up all winter, the fields are in SE Mich and we see our fair share of snow. Granted the poles are steel because they intended on...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 02:11 PMfuzzy2651 replied to a thread For sale 2018 demarini cfx hope 32/22 in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsWish that were a 31/21....5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 02:09 PMThis right here ^^^ Put together an All Star team from your rec league and play a couple tournaments with them. Try to get them interested and see...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 02:01 PMBlock is 3 courses high, so less than 3ft. I like how high the netting went up, it really cut down on the amount of foul balls that went out of play.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-14-2018, 02:30 PMThe org my DD played for last year had just had all new fields built and they were built exactly like Coach Foster described, but they but some...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2018, 10:02 AMI just want to know when the USSSA model is coming out145 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2018, 09:17 AMI hate how medical professionals are putting so much emphasis on weight now. They pay too much attention to the number on the scale, but it's almost...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2018, 09:11 AMI feel like Ron Swanson when I'm at Richard's and someone asks if they can help me. I feel like saying "I know more than you"145 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-05-2018, 02:57 PMfuzzy2651 replied to a thread What is included in your reg fees and how much are they per season? in Softball Discussions12UA $1400 for the season. Includes 3 jerseys, 3 pants, socks, belt, helmet, bag, winter practice facilities, etc. 3 fall tourneys, 2-3 winter, and...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 02:33 PMBoombah is good too. Their pants are very durable compared to others. Yeah girls usually wear their own cleats and some orgs will say either black,...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 01:43 PMUsually packages include 2 jerseys, 2 pants, 2 pairs of socks, belt, a practice shirt/jersey, hoodie, helmet, and bag. Some orgs make the hoodie...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 09:15 AMIt seems as if they'd rather muddle through the season pissing off parents, getting blown with subs and pick ups, and then when those 6 core players...137 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-28-2018, 10:09 AMI say swing it until it gets worse or gets pulled from a game. If not, then wait until a month before your warranty is about to expire and do a WR.7 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 10:31 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 02:33 PM - fuzzy2651 quoted Softballmom2008 in post Team Uniform...need help please!What about Boombah? Is it better to ...
- 10:51 AM - CMMom1740 quoted fuzzy2651 in post Tryout Season (aka Silly Season)It seems as if they'd rather m...
- 09:15 AM - fuzzy2651 quoted grcsftbll in post Tryout Season (aka Silly Season)Sooo true. My DH head coached ...
- 12:20 PM - CMMom1740 quoted fuzzy2651 in post Please help with proper etiquette for “tryout week”I'm fine with the 24-48 hours....