- Older Activity
- 09-07-2017, 03:48 PMSaw this as part of a blog post once. It was a satirical look at travel softball but I cracked up: Mack: Well, first the umpiring was just awful...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2017, 12:31 PMI'm not a fan and rarely use them but one thing I do to help a bit with timing is do the arm circle with a ball in my right hand but place the ball...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2017, 05:28 PMAgree. I've found that at some point it just clicks and then they never look back. It does take a lot of reps and girls can have flawless technique...14 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 97 Times in 44 Posts
- Last Activity
- 09-07-2017 05:20 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 10:05 AM - flipper14 quoted slugger3 in post Explain the difference in all the CO. Tournaments. IDT, Sparkler, Firecracker.So what happens when they com...
- 01:31 PM - flipper14 quoted GunnerShotgun in post Explain the difference in all the CO. Tournaments. IDT, Sparkler, Firecracker.I see more D1 coaches recruiting 1...