- Older Activity
- 12-15-2017, 05:37 PMI try to get kids to here ASAP: Of course I expect a little more adduction with the glove side and knees than what this guy is demoing... ;)18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-15-2017, 03:27 PMI'm no expert, but I like the feel that bat throwing, walk-throughs and storks give for loading and throwing the barrel through the ball. Load and...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-15-2017, 03:15 PMBump... Really like the discussion in this thread. Also really like these shots: Whip (IR) at it's best!63 replies | 7041 view(s)
- 12-15-2017, 02:27 PMBump--Great topic!16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-14-2017, 11:44 PMI second this.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-14-2017, 05:50 PMI think an iPhone 6 or newer can do this now, along with a little math. If you know the frame rate and distance from release, you can shoot a video,...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-14-2017, 12:51 PMThe primary role of the wrist is to be loose and allow power to flow to the ball. The wrist and muscles that articulate the wrist cannot move...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 11:46 PMIf you have any farm supply stores, call and ask if they have rolls of stall (shop) mat. Some good hardware stores carry it (not Lowe’s, Home...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 04:01 PMI second coach james’ advice. Polish the form and control comes from practicing good form.13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 03:43 PMWithout video it’s tough to say, but I would bet other issues like posture are lacking.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 12:21 PMI'd be happy to help if you wanted to travel to Dallas, I do get a lot of people from all over. contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org if...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-12-2017, 01:51 AMWhat muscles in the back are pulling 'back'? What part of the body are these muscles pulling 'back'? Back where?6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-11-2017, 01:30 PMBrandon and Jamie Carr are near Knoxville and could probably help you out. Hopefully these are still current: email@example.com 865-982-8481 ...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-11-2017, 01:18 PMWhat country/city are you in?8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-11-2017, 11:43 AMVery good thread showing spins/releases: https://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-pitching/32896-movement-pitches.html263 replies | 71255 view(s)
- 12-11-2017, 11:40 AMI can't tell which way it's spinning.62 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2017, 05:35 PMFrom another thread, but it fits here:62 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 11:49 PM37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 11:42 PMSwivel! .37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 03:17 PMEven better IMO: Pointer finger and thumb lead into release and the ball rolls off the pinky/ring fingers. A good cue is holding a cup of water and...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2017, 12:33 PMLike shaker1, I went to a farm supply store and bought some 3/8" x 3x9' stall/shop mat as well as several more feet of 4 foot wide mat of the same...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2017, 01:22 PMHer bat is going along for the ride. When you "turn the barrel," there is some connection to the arms/hands/body--especially the top hand. Instead...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2017, 02:27 AMPoor kid ... she's putting on a seat-belt. She will struggle until she addresses the rear arm path. Challenge for this girl .... get the rear-arm...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2017, 02:19 AMHand path ..... top-hand path!!!19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2017, 02:08 AMThen the young ladies you are describing are holding themselves back.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2017, 02:07 AMI like the simplicity of this swing.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2017, 02:06 AMYou wrote "female athletes still want to see - and deserve to see - examples of other female athletes demonstrating outstanding swings." That to me...37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2017, 01:19 PM37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2017, 01:19 PMFemale athletes should not hold themselves back. What they deserve is to see how the absolute best swing a bat.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2017, 01:11 PMPoor excuse IMO. Don't be afraid to educate players, parents and other coaches. A good swing is a good swing.37 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Portland, OR
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 8,643 Times in 6,004 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 12:48 PM - Ken B mentioned FiveFrameSwing in post Riseball videos .... please contribute riseball videos.FiveFrameSwing When time allows, a...
- 12:47 PM - Deleted Posts
- 02:27 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted rdbass in post 14U Swing Assesment?Looks pretty much the same ...
- 02:19 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted corlay in post 14U Swing Assesment?very true. I just don't ha...
- 02:08 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted 4 girl's dad in post Favorite swing clipWhile I agree completely, it's ha...
- 02:07 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted DRDRODD in post Favorite swing clipFFS, What is it that you li...
- 02:06 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted TMD in post Favorite swing clipSorry...where did I say ...
- 03:49 PM - 4 girl's dad quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Favorite swing clipPoor excuse IMO. Don't be afraid t...
- 03:14 PM - ian quoted FiveFrameSwing in post 14U Swing Assesment?Sometimes you simply have to give y...
- 02:49 PM - DRDRODD quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Favorite swing cliphttps://s20.postimg.org/8p66uxeml/P...
- 01:41 PM - TMD quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Favorite swing clipFemale athletes should not hold the...
- 01:19 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted TMD in post Favorite swing clip...and before all of the...
- 01:11 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted 4 girl's dad in post Favorite swing clipI dont want to beat a dead horse ...