- Older Activity
- 01-20-2018, 10:02 PMFastPitchCat replied to a thread Fixing sprinters posture using the foot hyperarch mechanic in Softball Pitchingyou hit the nail right on the head! for DD, 2 absolute checkpoints: 1. drive foot detach on or slightly before 3 o'clock 2. arm angle between 10...79 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-30-2017, 07:30 PMis this her? https://www.flosoftball.com/articles/6063080-2023-keagan-rothrock-verbals-to-florida-second-7th-grade-commit49 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-27-2017, 03:46 PMDD gets pivot foot detachment before 3 o'clock, but has the tendency to turn her shoulders early. this happens a LOT more with live batters than...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-27-2017, 09:25 AMwhen striding out, i know that you have to stay closed up until 3 o'clock, but after that, does the hips drive the shoulders or shoulders drive...5 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 238 Times in 148 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-20-2018 10:30 PM
- Join Date
- 08:30 AM - riseball mentioned FastPitchCat in post Barnhill-Collegiate Player of the year. #usasoftball...tside the rules? FastPitchCat I think you meant to...
- 03:10 PM - riseball mentioned FastPitchCat in post Crowhopping, Barnhill, and Confessions of an Umpire...post and analogy by FastPitchCat illustrates that at ...
- 12:46 PM - riseball mentioned FastPitchCat in post Crowhopping, Barnhill, and Confessions of an UmpireActually FastPitchCat provides a great ana...
- 10:02 PM - FastPitchCat quoted jryan15 in post Fixing sprinters posture using the foot hyperarch mechanicThe problem with not being o...
- 10:55 PM - FastPitchCat quoted DNeeld in post Pitchers with great mechanics/formOMG, LMAO. Must have had t...
- 10:14 PM - DNeeld quoted FastPitchCat in post Pitchers with great mechanics/formwho's Cat Stevens? i thought that...
- 09:17 PM - FastPitchCat quoted DNeeld in post Pitchers with great mechanics/formKelly Barnhill....just to k...
- 04:03 PM - Eric F quoted FastPitchCat in post Umpire would NOT call strikeswhich i think, is wrong, right? ...
- 02:34 PM - FastPitchCat quoted Eric F in post Umpire would NOT call strikes"In front" means the catche...
- 01:53 PM - Eric F quoted FastPitchCat in post Umpire would NOT call strikesDD ended up throwing something cl...