- Older Activity
- 04-18-2018, 10:18 PMSlow to Load At 12, explode. i like that cue. short and simple.24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2018, 10:44 AMI've always told DD to have a strong leg drive out, but to relax the arm circle and accelerate only upon heel plant. whenever DD goes crazy with her...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2018, 03:47 PMcan you explain this a bit more? why move to the front? DD's team will be facing a known riseballer next week and they have not been successful in...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2018, 01:08 PMi was watching the OK vs Wichita game and took notice of Paige's stride to both sides. Java's notes indicate that it is beneficial to stride to the...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2018, 09:27 AMi guess the fans know it968 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-28-2018, 09:46 AMhasn't this comparison between KB and BB been discussed to death before? as what yogi would say, "It's like dejavu all over again".968 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-27-2018, 08:31 AMthe commentators were talking about carlson's stride outside the box, but that quickly faded. maybe they were told to hush shus? are the UMPS...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-23-2018, 10:59 AMit should be interesting to see Florida's next few away games if IP's will get called. Auburn's pitcher striding outside of the pitching "box"...968 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 249 Times in 155 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:50 PM
- Join Date
- 07:30 AM - riseball mentioned FastPitchCat in post Barnhill-Collegiate Player of the year. #usasoftball...tside the rules? FastPitchCat I think you meant to...
- 02:10 PM - riseball mentioned FastPitchCat in post Crowhopping, Barnhill, and Confessions of an Umpire...post and analogy by FastPitchCat illustrates that at ...
- 11:46 AM - riseball mentioned FastPitchCat in post Crowhopping, Barnhill, and Confessions of an UmpireActually FastPitchCat provides a great ana...
- 09:02 PM - FastPitchCat quoted jryan15 in post Fixing sprinters posture using the foot hyperarch mechanicThe problem with not being o...
- 09:55 PM - FastPitchCat quoted DNeeld in post Pitchers with great mechanics/formOMG, LMAO. Must have had t...
- 09:14 PM - DNeeld quoted FastPitchCat in post Pitchers with great mechanics/formwho's Cat Stevens? i thought that...
- 08:17 PM - FastPitchCat quoted DNeeld in post Pitchers with great mechanics/formKelly Barnhill....just to k...
- 03:03 PM - Eric F quoted FastPitchCat in post Umpire would NOT call strikeswhich i think, is wrong, right? ...
- 01:34 PM - FastPitchCat quoted Eric F in post Umpire would NOT call strikes"In front" means the catche...
- 12:53 PM - Eric F quoted FastPitchCat in post Umpire would NOT call strikesDD ended up throwing something cl...