- Older Activity
- 06-20-2018, 10:43 AMAgreed on the points of not letting the rule violation become more of an issue than it is for your own team by drawing more attention to it. I...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-19-2018, 10:22 AMFunny enough in the same game the HP ump called a strike on a batter for taking too long to get in the box. He said it quietly and nobody noticed...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-18-2018, 04:52 PMThis is part rant and part curiosity for what others are seeing at the different ages or regions. This year I have been watching 12uA...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2018, 05:12 PMFastpitch_Dad replied to a thread My rec league player is on our opponents tournament team... in Softball DiscussionsThe issue of TB players on REC Team aside...... I’m not sure why you would feel like you needed to discipline the player for attendance...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2018, 04:54 PMFastpitch_Dad replied to a thread Questions on Starting a New 12u TB Team in Being a Softball ParentBeen there with a couple kids now.... What is the goal of the team and your reason for deciding to do this? If you want to take your local...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-11-2018, 05:46 PMA lot of better stuff right there!! Don’t be a loser with a u like your dad. The parent sigh at the end was awesome. Thanks for sharing! ...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-05-2018, 10:37 AMFastpitch_Dad replied to a thread Young pitcher with a catcher who can't catch her in Being a Softball ParentCatcher misses, 2B is good for a couple errors, SS doesn’t catch the throw down to 2B, 3B air mails the bunt down RF line. Then when it looks like...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 04:54 PMHappy Vinci purchaser here. The kip leather is light but tough and after 2 full years and not exactly the best treatment it still looks great. DD...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 12:52 PMIt was quite ridiculous that it was happening all of the time which makes me wonder if it was a local decision to do it this way. One of the...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-28-2018, 08:05 PMQuincy, You caught me talking northerner speak, post updated to “temp” fence ;). Fairly safe that we are not expecting high winds and snow...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-28-2018, 07:42 PMFolks, help me with this ruling that I witnessed a couple times this weekend. Playing on 300’ fields with temp fences at 200’. A decent line...8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 05:46 PM
- Join Date
- 12:31 AM - dbronstein quoted Fastpitch_Dad in post My rec league player is on our opponents tournament team...The issue of TB players on REC Tea...
- 08:16 AM - pattar quoted Fastpitch_Dad in post How to help my talented young players overcome fear in the batters boxI want to clarify that I only talk...
- 12:21 PM - GunnerShotgun quoted Fastpitch_Dad in post Strategy 10U B. Runner on third and walked the batter.Offensively it has to be a really ...