- Older Activity
- 02-19-2019, 02:29 PMI think that sounds like a perfectly acceptable way to handle getting reps in as a group. There will likely be practices when you will focus on the...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-18-2019, 06:19 PM^^^^ This^^^ Focus on using the legs correctly and THEN you may have to mention a shoulder tilt (more so to allow it). Leaning back is not...53 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-18-2019, 02:24 PMPattar, Related follow up question in regard to losing the coil early/ not using legs. Be gentle here and correct me but I have noticed that this...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-14-2019, 07:13 PMI think there are a couple of things that need to be clarified and is a conversation with the parent and coach. 1) Ask for communication or...49 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-11-2019, 10:58 AMSo my 13y DD has learned to read the ball off of the bat and we did this with lots of fly balls. She will break right away and have a smooth gliding...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-07-2019, 07:56 PMAlthough none of the CUs use IR (knuckle does?) it is important to remember that the CU still needs a trigger point for a consistent release (kinda...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-02-2019, 04:32 PMAs my DD progresses I find myself coming back to the simple basic drills the forum elite recommend. We are spending our winter working to clean up...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-31-2019, 09:28 PMThanks for sharing. My DD is 14 and I see some of the same things you describe so I appreciate the story. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-28-2019, 01:53 PMWow, we would not be a good combination to coach together (meant in good spirit)!! I felt affirmation that the POINTS being expressed by the...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-24-2019, 09:46 AMI bet they have a “Queen of the Hill”!! Pitching is too easy so she will probably have to quit in 2 yrs... Sent from my iPhone using...18 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 71 Times in 48 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:28 AM
- Join Date
- 12:57 PM - Momof3 quoted Fastpitch_Dad in post New to travel, not sure it's any better than Rec league. Is the grass always greener?I like the advice of not taking it...
- 06:09 PM - Fastpitch_Dad quoted Catcher in post RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.Got mine! It didn't registe...
- 02:56 PM - STRIKE3 quoted Fastpitch_Dad in post RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.I received mine last night and had...
- 08:58 AM - Michele1377 quoted Fastpitch_Dad in post RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.$79 for one ball or 2 for $149 ...