- Older Activity
- 02-18-2018, 03:06 AMIronically the entire answer is in your question. Just replace the “or” with “and”.22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 01:33 AMI see pitchers taking strides where the front foot seems too high and looks like they are losing that drive towards the catcher by going more up. ...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-13-2018, 02:58 PMThanks for the input. Any examples on how score cards are set up? Our organization is trying to set up a hitting league starting in March for 10U...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-11-2018, 02:36 AMWe were looking to do a hitting league for non high school players. Typically teams get points for strike outs, walks, ball hit to back of net, etc....3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-06-2018, 03:23 PMjavasource replied to a thread Improving leg drive..ideas and suggestions welcomed in Softball PitchingInteresting... in contrast: Why try to increase your 1 RM when weight training? Or... why do walk-throughs? Or... why use weighted balls? ...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-06-2018, 02:46 PMLooks good, Josh. As noted above, she's heavy on the step back. If you think about that comment, what does it mean to you/her? To me... it means...14 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 58 Times in 51 Posts
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 09:18 PM - Umpireernie quoted Fastpitch86 in post High School Pitching Rules QuestionIs there a link to look at the N...
- 07:55 PM - CoachJD quoted Fastpitch86 in post High School Pitching Rules QuestionIs there a link to look at the N...
- 06:55 PM - Sparky Guy quoted Fastpitch86 in post Team Stats SoftwareOther than gamechanger and iscor...