- Older Activity
- 07-20-2018, 06:23 PMEmToTheDee replied to a thread Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time. in Being a Softball ParentIt's still early in our softball journey. In two days we stop being a 12U family and become a 14U family, assuming tryouts go well. One thing I...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2018, 02:33 PMDang, I hate July. Used to be one of my favorite months, but that was before travel softball. We've just finished our fourth season on our third...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 02:30 PMGood answer. Thanks from the peanut gallery... My about-to-be 14U daughter is an, um, less than stellar batter. Bottom of the order even in C...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-25-2018, 03:40 PMShort version: Once the ball is in pitcher's circle, runners must immediately commit to a base. Base can be forwards or backwards, just no standing...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Northern Virginia
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 48 Times in 19 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 04:42 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 09:50 PM - riseball quoted EmToTheDee in post Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time.It's still early in our softbal...