- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 06:19 AMMore arm bend and arm lag pre release. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2019, 01:13 PMI also agree with all these posts about attitude and the relationship between dad and father/mother- coach. Itís brutal. Iíve had my wars with dd...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2019, 01:08 PMFor starters her move to her right is a big problem. Hip shoots out and causes a lot of issues. Canít I/r in this position. Her arm on the down...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2019, 07:28 AMA little tweaking and she will be ready for this year. Did the same with my DD. worked on little changes all fall season. She just kept getting...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2019, 11:31 AMFor me with my DD if I see that elbow pop out it generally means she did it correct. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk56 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2019, 11:58 AMI agree with the others she is right there ir for sure. I would keep working on it. Itís obviously NOT a big change. Itís more of fine tuning it....24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2019, 11:53 AMThe ump With a strike zone all over the place is just as bad or worse. A bad consistent strike zone can be dealt with. Ie changing speeds etc. an...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2019, 11:39 AMFinch finishes high like HE but there is no HE in her release. They are crazy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2019, 03:39 PMOn those days when s*it just isnít working out. A bottle of something is definitely needed. Itís a lonely world when your DD is throwing balls and...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2019, 10:09 AMWell thatís amazing news. You went from nothing for 6 weeks to being mobile and having the ability to do somethingís. Congrats. Sent from my...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-28-2019, 07:40 PM@java Is offering to help. How are you I would take it. He is one of the best Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-28-2019, 02:43 PMYou are correct. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-28-2019, 02:16 PMWell that really stinks. I donít have direct experience with this but fractures , even avulsion fractures take time to heal. She keeps going and...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 06:21 PMDrRiello replied to a thread Any suggestions for more velocity and drive? Video posted in Softball PitchingWell actually her timing is really not great. Itís best to detach at 3 and land prior to 12 more like 11 to get the best arm whip. My daughter is...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 07:56 AMTrue. Very true. Keep in mind however, many people start out with PCís that HE and teach to step left for screw, right for a curve , lean back for...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 07:53 AMWe stopped throwing screw a long time ago because of this reason. My DD would stride out left for every pitch and it was causing major issues. ...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 05:51 PMIf your coach is as good as you say they will have many drills for FSR , front lean and butt out. However if she is teaching H/E then you may have...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 09:54 AMYes if she canít get the drop spin focusing on ir on release is the key Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk33 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-24-2019, 09:42 PMSame issues here. Iíve Heard thumb to third base and turn a door knob. See if that helps. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk33 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-21-2019, 11:28 AMImpressive. You never seize to amaze me. Love the geek talk. We will be doing this today and tomorrow and the next. Etc etc. Sent from my...19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 5, 1967 (51)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 01:15 PM
- Join Date
- 11:14 PM - ockerj quoted DrRiello in post Another Newbie Needs Help[QUOTE=DrRiello;502470]13958 For st...
- 01:08 PM - DrRiello quoted ockerj in post Another Newbie Needs HelpThis is her just working on...
- 07:28 AM - DrRiello quoted cvsoftball in post Finch video neededMom told coaches she and her da...
- 07:40 PM - DrRiello quoted javasource in post Avulsion fracture in pelvisI have worked with two girls th...
- 02:53 PM - STRIKE3 quoted DrRiello in post Striding to the left...ect. Nice Pics DrRiello! I need to blow mine...
- 02:43 PM - DrRiello quoted STRIKE3 in post Striding to the leftGreat video Tatonka. I am gl...
- 02:16 PM - DrRiello quoted bellaboomomma in post Avulsion fracture in pelvisMy 12 yr old daughter has been hav...
- 06:21 PM - DrRiello quoted brittflower1 in post Any suggestions for more velocity and drive? Video postedMy daughter started pitching late...
- 07:56 AM - DrRiello quoted riseball in post Striding to the leftThere is absolutely no reason...
- 07:53 AM - DrRiello quoted Bucketdad22 in post Striding to the leftHer pitching coach has some vide...