- Older Activity
- Today, 12:17 AMI really like how these videos and tidbits address this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHqW1ZpcV8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T4Jd7GKg5Q...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:47 PMYes, but probably not how you think. I'm hoping to make a short video someday soon that demonstrates/summarizes the foot sequence that results in a...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:25 AMA brief exchange with Coach Enquist a few years ago got me thinking about this. Some years ago, I asked her about some teachings of her's in an old...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 11:59 PMSo true! My youngest daughter is 15 and sports will likely end in 3-7 years. I'll probably work with 100's more from 7-21 in the next several years,...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 05:18 PMWelcome to DFP! I really like your screen name. My hope is that in one year from now, you can look back at what you wholeheartedly taught and wish...158 replies | 21180 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 05:01 PMThe other point I wanted to share was her torso orientation at release. I'd like to see a shot from behind or front to confirm, but my guess is I'd...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 04:54 PMHi Aaron, Sorry for the delayed response. I touched on a few things in my response to coachbubbles. I've been wanting to go out and shoot some...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 03:44 PMReally good stuff in those videos. I seem to find a seemingly new tidbit every time I watch them. Same for the IR, DM threads and the Balswick...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-08-2018, 12:57 AMLove this footwork! PUSH PUSH! Really nice FSR!6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 11:25 PMHere's the before clip from May '15:6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 01:21 AMGood day at DFP! (BTW, it's 9:55 DFP Standard Time:...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2018, 01:09 AMAt a quick look, I'd say only one of the girls in the video has decent mechanics. The rest would be better off focusing on improving their form and...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 08:48 PMExactly why I asked. A brief breakdown in mechanics, power, velocity, etc can be expected during and following a rapid growth spurt. It takes...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 02:48 AMDid she grow, put on weight, etc?30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 12:44 AMPlyos and core work (planks-n-stuff) are good as well. Avoid stuff like: https://www.facebook.com/fastpitchhuddle/videos/1053578008148462/ Added...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2018, 12:09 AMAaron, Really good stuff overall. I have a couple ideas on things I'd explore, but curious to know what her/your questions and concerns are? Do...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2018, 10:09 PMBoomers2012 did you get to meet Pinocchio?11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2018, 02:22 PMDon Sarno gets my vote.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2018, 02:20 PMCheck this video for a perfect illustration: The girl throws with 100% IR mechanics, but as long as she points her elbow at the end, the coach...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2018, 05:13 PMHE coached students have success DESPITE the coaching they receive, not because of it. Most HE coaches couldn't recognize IR under the hood if you...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2018, 11:09 AMDo you have any video of full motion and with more light?16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2018, 06:24 AMI would agree with Shaker. Some will advocate an absolute straight drive foot, but I think this is improper. Individual bodies need to be accounted...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2018, 06:16 AMYour DD has a different throw pattern between throwing into her glove and throwing into the tarp. She has a decent whip action when throwing into...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2018, 06:04 AMThis right here: is the start of the problem. Watch the full clip paying close attention to her foot. She is pivoting to the side, which...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2018, 07:31 PMI've looked at the pitching content on Softball Spot and would discourage folks from looking for advice on pitching mechanics there. Haven't looked...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2018, 06:57 PMHere's some suggestions for how to post a new thread: Whenever possible, try to navigate the site from a desktop/laptop. Even a tablet or phone in...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-27-2018, 11:13 AMThis one always blows my mind:113 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 523 Times in 226 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:18 AM
- Join Date
I eat, sleep and breathe softball
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 08:48 PM - DNeeld quoted DrRiello in post 12 year old DD critiqueGrowing that much that fast c...
- 10:20 AM - aaronbritton quoted DNeeld in post 12 year old DD critiqueDid she grow, put on weight...
- 02:48 AM - DNeeld quoted aaronbritton in post 12 year old DD critiqueSo here's what's going on. She wa...
- 11:11 PM - DNeeld quoted Kmak1210 in post RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.i ordered 2. Took them out t...
- 07:41 PM - OsDad quoted DNeeld in post I give up.... The most important t...
- 07:06 PM - ShawnC quoted DNeeld in post I give up.Yes. And no. And kinda. ...
- 06:50 PM - DNeeld quoted ShawnC in post I give up.I believe this to be true. ...
- 06:34 PM - ShawnC quoted DNeeld in post I give up.Warm-ups...Someone told me ...
- 06:29 PM - DNeeld quoted OsDad in post I give up.Okay, I can do all of that...
- 05:37 PM - OsDad quoted DNeeld in post I give up.I do not see anything right...