- Older Activity
- 09-18-2017, 02:03 AMYes...running Windows 10. Will check this program out.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2017, 10:06 PMBeen working on skills videos and computer has been hanging up in IE, Chrome, etc. Also running slow. I've checked for viruses and all software...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2017, 02:41 AMThis tread is great! Makes it easier to reference different drills. Thanks.74 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-16-2017, 02:20 AMWas at tournament couple weeks ago in Midwest. Throughout the weekend I saw couple slappers using the CF8 Insane. Both hit as well as slapped,...0 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 43 Times in 40 Posts
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:30 PM - 55dad quoted DiamondDad316 in post Another bat weight question - can it be too light?Are most 16u, 18u, and college tea...
- 08:32 PM - DRDRODD quoted DiamondDad316 in post Paticience at the plateYes we work on tracking ball from ...
- 04:59 PM - grcsftbll quoted DiamondDad316 in post Skip practice for private pitching lesson.First I don't like to label kids a...
- 03:51 PM - DiamondDad316 quoted Ken B in post Paticience at the plateI'm not sure if this is he...
- 03:49 PM - DiamondDad316 quoted pattar in post Paticience at the plateHow much slower are we talk...
- 03:48 PM - DiamondDad316 quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Paticience at the plateWhen dealing with ultra slow pitchi...
- 03:46 PM - DiamondDad316 quoted DRDRODD in post Paticience at the plateJust curious have you ever c...
- 11:10 AM - Ken B quoted DiamondDad316 in post Paticience at the plate2) tracking ball to catcher I...
- 09:50 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted DiamondDad316 in post Paticience at the plateDD in high school and is a solid h...
- 09:49 AM - Deleted Posts