- Older Activity
- Today, 01:17 AMPretending that the clock isn't part of the game in travel is ignoring what you are playing. Sure HS is 7 innings and college is as well - but that...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2019, 05:33 PMmarriard replied to a thread What age should a girl attend an Exposure Camp at tournament? in Playing College SoftballWe send all our 14U players to exposure camps so they can get used to the environment, have the experience talking to coaches, get a feel for what...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2019, 12:01 PMI’ve only seen this done when the team up to bat has a huge lead and is playing a team that is struggling.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2019, 12:12 AMGood luck..... rec adds years and years to every day - lol! Those players will be so fortunate to have you.12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2019, 04:23 PMThis new drill... is going to create some really bad habits, and will severely limit her ability to throw any movement pitches down the road. I...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2019, 10:13 AMNot too shabby for a beginner. Here is a basic and short list of pointers 1. Timing is a bit off. Shoot for her arms to be straight forward at the...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2019, 09:57 AMHappy Birthday, young lady... good to see you posting again12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 02:11 PMWe don't do cardio/conditioing/agility at the beginning or end - we do it throughout and it is built into the softball skills/drills/scrimmages we...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 01:59 PMThis is a very good read: https://titleixspecialists.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Q-A-Baseball-Softball-Fields.pdf11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 01:52 PMIt takes only one person to be brave enough. Get your facts and documentation in line. Make sure you understand what softball did and does versus...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 02:34 PMMore live hitting at practice and less saying 'calm down'. Bringing attention to it just adds to the stress. If you don't have the pitching to...49 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 02:06 PMYou have to have someone who is directly or indirectly effected if it gets to this stage. Ideally you are looking for someone it is hard to retaliate...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2019, 11:36 AMFirst - are you going to be able to do three teams? In our area it is just Varsity & JV so you can't have an 9th grade team or a JV2 team or...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2019, 11:06 AMGood to hear the surgery went well and hope everything goes well in the recovery process.28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 06:28 PM4 seam FB, 2Seam FB, change up, low rise, high rise, drop, deep drop, screw, curve, runner, cutter, churve, crise, chop, and super screw a.k.a. HBP. ...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 02:59 PMclick bait!!29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 02:02 PMWell that is a new one. Nowhere near the worst one, but at least a new one. Ok... first, lessons to be learned: Coaches - if you want a player,...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 10:36 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXOn8z0J3w15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 10:23 AMcoach james replied to a thread Donated Helmets not School Colors in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsPlastidip is an amazing option... My neighbor kid sprayed it on his hub caps of his car to try to make it look better (to each his own) but the spray...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 10:18 AMHey Mel, Coach James Clark from Indiana here... I'm already working with your program. We haven't met yet, however I've known Jenn for several...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 09:58 AMI bought a 6lb "rope ball" from overstock ... I believe it was on sale for about $45 this should be a good size to start with her.... 8lb will be...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 09:53 AMI use a 4lb for the smaller kids and a 6lb one for my older ones... We have a leader board that we keep track of the number of wall strikes in a 30...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 09:37 AMFunny story... While a kid was throwing in my cage, I sat at the end of the lane outside the cage. As her ball hit the tarp and created a bounce of...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2019, 07:23 AMThis is why my DD doesn't go to exposure camps unless a coach specifically asks her to. Looking the part matters too much in that environment. It...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2019, 11:36 AMNot much different from the world baseball classic - if players are approved to play by their MLB team. The American team isn’t stacked because many...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2019, 04:31 PMI've worked with 4 new kids in the last couple weeks... In all 4 scenarios the kids parent told me she was 60, 55, 55, and 52.... The 60 was...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 04:22 PMIts a fair guess that approx 90% of girls whos bucket dad says his dd is a 60 mph pitcher, actually throw 53/54 mph.... and 65% of them have no clue...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 01:27 PMI just watched a FB post of a 9yo with 4 or 5 pitches.... LOL coach said curve... fast ball outside. screw... inside fast ball drop... low pitch ...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 03:53 PMSome help from your assistant coaches would be the thing you most need. Stop doing it all yourself :-) Since that probably wont happen, I like...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 09:49 AMI am sure it was a 'some of your credits wont transfer and you wont be able to graduate on time' or a 'we don't offer those classes' situation.32 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 634 Times in 296 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:38 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 04:44 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Dabears17 in post Yes, there can be such a thing as winning too much...t Geno's number?;) Dabears17 Pretty sure Stanford...
- 04:50 PM - wave_twister quoted Dabears17 in post Coming Back From Injury - Unconditioned Pitching ArmTwo videos with exercises for ...
- 06:43 PM - Dabears17 quoted JohnnyO in post Rick and Sarah Pauly Pitching Clinic Fairmont MN Jan 11-12, 2019Doug Romrell will also be he...
- 10:00 PM - Dabears17 quoted Chris8 in post I freaking hate pitchingDabears17: I think we were...
- 08:19 PM - Chris8 quoted Dabears17 in post I freaking hate pitching...practicing spins. Dabears17: I think we were pa...
- 06:22 PM - Dabears17 quoted Chris8 in post I freaking hate pitchingSecond this post! Post gam...
- 03:19 PM - Dabears17 quoted Eric F in post Another Sobering Article about Youth SportsI don't know. Road trips a...
- 03:09 PM - Eric F quoted Dabears17 in post Another Sobering Article about Youth SportsI agree with you Eric, but I t...
- 11:03 PM - Dabears17 quoted Eric F in post Another Sobering Article about Youth SportsThe money was going to get ...
- 11:01 PM - Dabears17 quoted FP26 in post Another Sobering Article about Youth SportsI have no issue with spen...
- 10:41 AM - pattar quoted Dabears17 in post Son/GroupieI love it when the little brot...