- Older Activity
- 07-20-2018, 12:00 PMDabears17 replied to a thread Possible burnout? 13yo pitcher, choosing the right club in Softball PitchingMy DD was burnt out after last summer with a coach she didn't get along with. She wasn't getting any innings pitching in pool play, then being...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2018, 05:10 PMIn 8u and 10u, I had every girl put on the gear the first practice and spent a few minutes throwing softies at them to see who had potential as a...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2018, 11:36 PMDabears17 replied to a thread Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time. in Being a Softball Parent1) That I had stopped her cute walking around every once in a while imitating pitching a ball with wrong mechanics when she was 3 and a half. 2)...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2018, 11:05 PMI don't disagree. I've heard some rumblings of dissatisfaction in Northern California with PGF, so there is room for USA/ASA to take back market...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2018, 05:01 PMNo offense Sluggers, but what I heard is California teams got tired of having to travel to places like Normal, IL and have 1/3rd of the teams they...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2018, 12:12 PMI was a little weepy yesterday realizing my daughter only has 2 more tournaments left as a 'B' rec player and this weekend will be playing her last...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-16-2018, 12:03 PMI was thinking Sacramento, Stockton, possibly San Ramon/Concord/Martinez, or Tracy/Modesto. Not sure how much it costs to rent an apartment in the...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-14-2018, 08:09 AMDoug, I saw you work with pitchers in Indiana. I'm excited my DD will be coming with me this time and that she'll get to work with you. ...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2018, 01:09 PMWould love to see Rick interviewed on the Fastpitch TV show!26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-11-2018, 07:14 PMSigned up Ken! Bringing my DW as well so there are no excuse for my DD not coming. Thank you for organizing this!26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-11-2018, 04:43 PMMy sincere condolences to his family and extended softball families... He was an awesome guy who will be greatly missed. RIP Chris18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 03:58 PMBill, your PM box is full!16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 01:27 PMBill- I'll get hold of you when you get back as well. With Western B Nationals ending 8/5 and school starting 8/14, when you get back is about the...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 12:17 PMIf I lived 90 minutes from Bill I'd be taking my DD to see him once a month. I would also be taking my DD the two hours to Java once a month.16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 10:14 AMIt works. Two questions- 1) Do I need to bring a catcher for my daughter? 2) Do I need to pay $25 for my daughter to be at the coaches/parent...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 01:54 AMGreat news Ken! I can't get the link to work though.26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 01:00 AMOff the top of my head, any sort of base running race. We do a relay race where half the team starts at 2nd and the other half starts at home. ...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-09-2018, 10:46 AMOn dd's TB team (14U-A), our #1 pitcher is also our best SS and lead off hitter.... Total package athlete, however our #2 pitcher is the worst hitter...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-07-2018, 05:20 PMUntil about 2007, ASA 10u tournament rules had a closed home plate. Our local 10u rules are basically those 10u rules, and runner would get home in...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 02:15 PMIt was. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk845 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 11:50 AMIt looks just as beat up as the CF6 my DD used in 10u. I already grabbed it :)6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 11:29 AMThanks Core. Was trying to figure out if my next Ghost should be a USSSA if my DD could use it for HS. Since she can't, I just picked up a used CF6...845 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 12:30 AMIs a USSSA Ghost legal for High School? DD has been asked to guest play some for a team that plays mostly USSSA. Thanks!845 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-05-2018, 11:38 PMSent you a PM. Do you have pictures? Thanks6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-05-2018, 12:16 PMEvery time I see a balance board like that, all I can think about is a broken ankle! Why not use a 1''x6" and lay it flat? it serves the same...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-05-2018, 12:09 PMI typically set a Chinese jump rope pulled taught across two stands (2 batting tees will work) at approx. 3 feet in front of the plate. The goal is...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-04-2018, 09:48 AMI was happy to see some younger umpires at Nor Cal states the past weekend. I try to be more tolerant of younger umpires, because the older ones I...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-03-2018, 01:35 PMHopefully the umpires you have had the first three tournaments are at your tournament on the 14th!30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2018, 07:49 PMDabears17 replied to a thread Quick Turn Around for Custom Pins for PGF Nationals in Softball DiscussionsThey used www.24HRTradingPins.com Sent you a PM.3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2018, 04:51 PMDarn... my DD is in NY this week until Sunday night.1 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 549 Times in 243 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 05:02 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 03:44 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Dabears17 in post Yes, there can be such a thing as winning too much...t Geno's number?;) Dabears17 Pretty sure Stanford...
- 02:27 PM - Hawk_ quoted Dabears17 in post CF6 Hope for saleIt looks just as beat up as th...
- 02:15 PM - Dabears17 quoted CoreSoftball20 in post 2018 Easton GhostWas that NV's CF6? It was. Sent fr...
- 11:50 AM - Dabears17 quoted quincy in post CF6 Hope for saleIf it fits your DD, jump al...
- 11:29 AM - Dabears17 quoted CoreSoftball20 in post 2018 Easton GhostThanks Core. Was trying to figure ...
- 04:28 PM - CalRays.org quoted Dabears17 in post Quick Turn Around for Custom Pins for PGF NationalsLet me check. I think our 8u ...