- Older Activity
- 11-12-2017, 01:08 PMYes she moves towards on a slow roller or not a hard hit ball, but with a pretty solid hit ball she has a tendency to be a little timid. I'll check...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-12-2017, 12:37 PMI have a great little 2nd baseman that has one small quirk, where she drops her glove side leg back when making a ground ball stop. It's really...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2017, 11:11 PMSo today during a game, we had one runner on 2nd and batter at the plate. The opposing pitcher had been re-planting by about 6 inches and I had...13 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 01:15 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:35 PM - daave266 quoted InsidePitch in post Better to Find Out now!But then they asked only 1 kid t...
- 04:32 PM - daave266 quoted CoogansBluff in post Better to Find Out now!Something doesn't sound quite rig...
- 04:29 PM - daave266 quoted quincy in post Better to Find Out now!DD is happy sitting in dugo...
- 04:25 PM - daave266 quoted obbay in post Better to Find Out now!Lots of good "Maybe.."s he...
- 02:28 PM - daave266 quoted Sweet Lou in post If parents whine en masse, shouldn't they apologize en masse?Down 4 in the last inning you ...
- 08:41 PM - daave266 quoted crankermo in post Calling all College Softball ParentsWell I'm not going to be PC an...
- 07:53 PM - daave266 quoted CoogansBluff in post Calling all College Softball ParentsWhat does it mean to push? What's...
- 09:10 AM - sbmom19 quoted daave266 in post Calling all College Softball ParentsAt what age did she realize t...