- Older Activity
- 05-19-2017, 01:28 PMdaave266 replied to a thread If parents whine en masse, shouldn't they apologize en masse? in Coaching SoftballAgree 100%....down by 4 and 2 outs! One run doesn't win or even tie the game, but one out loses it. Regardless of who's coming up to bat or if the...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2017, 06:26 PMI'm pretty new to coaching and never really played a high level growing up so I have allot to learn so I was wondering if the In-Motion Playbook is...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-15-2017, 01:50 PMIsn't the Riseball considered to be a chase pitch most of the time? I remember Mike White of Oregon telling his girls the best way to combat a...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-13-2017, 02:11 PMSo, watching a couple college softball games recently I noticed that several of the young ladies stand with their front foot, really behind them....7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-04-2017, 07:41 PMThank you. I probably do push a little and my wife is pretty good at telling me if I'm getting too close to the edge. My DD will also tell me...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-04-2017, 06:53 PMThank you! I think my daughter's at that point now. She loves softball and doesn't complain (too loudly :) when I ask her to come hit in the garage...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-04-2017, 12:53 AMAt what age did she realize that she was going to take control and ask to go pitch, or hit or some extra work? I ask mine if she wants to go out and...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-03-2017, 11:07 PMI have an 11yo that has been playing softball for about 3 years. She's gotten pretty good and tells me she loves the game. I, like every parent want...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-03-2017, 08:21 PMDo you have a video that you can recommend that does a good job explaining this? With faster pitching we don't have an issue with her waiting on...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-03-2017, 07:16 PMAre you saying she started late on this one due to the hit to right field or is there something else you see? The reason I ask is she is sometimes...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2017, 05:32 PMThanks....she does pretty good on soft toss and t- work but come game time, I think she gets so anxious to hit the ball she gets way out in front of...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2017, 04:40 PMhttps://youtu.be/y2MWh93SgyU34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2017, 03:42 PMok....try this again... https://youtu.be/VWzPXpRKAQ834 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-01-2017, 03:28 PMok....here's my first attempt at video upload. Thanks34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-30-2017, 10:17 PMRunner on first, batter hits ground ball towards the second baseman, runner runs in front of second baseman and defender pauses but doesn't go after...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-28-2017, 06:53 PMBingo....Thanks.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 08:30 PMWe have a third baseman that fields well, but when she stands to throw, she often sails it over firsts head. I think there's a few things she's doing...8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:25 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 01:28 PM - daave266 quoted Sweet Lou in post If parents whine en masse, shouldn't they apologize en masse?Down 4 in the last inning you ...
- 07:41 PM - daave266 quoted crankermo in post Calling all College Softball ParentsWell I'm not going to be PC an...
- 06:53 PM - daave266 quoted CoogansBluff in post Calling all College Softball ParentsWhat does it mean to push? What's...
- 08:10 AM - sbmom19 quoted daave266 in post Calling all College Softball ParentsAt what age did she realize t...
- 05:42 PM - Eric F quoted daave266 in post 11YO- Dropping HandsThanks....she does pretty goo...
- 05:37 PM - pattar quoted daave266 in post 11YO- Dropping HandsThanks....she does pretty goo...
- 04:58 PM - pattar quoted daave266 in post 11YO- Dropping Handshttps://youtu.be/y2MWh93SgyU ...
- 03:55 PM - pattar quoted daave266 in post 11YO- Dropping Handsok....try this again... http...
- 03:30 PM - pattar quoted daave266 in post 11YO- Dropping Handsok....here's my first attempt...
- 03:28 PM - daave266 quoted Eric F in post 11YO- Dropping HandsThe issue with tee work is ...
- 10:37 AM - MTR quoted daave266 in post Interference or Obstruction?Runner on first, batter hits ...
- 08:49 AM - TMD quoted daave266 in post Interference or Obstruction?Runner on first, batter hits ...