- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 01:07 PMAll, I need some help, please. I'm looking for any video showing her pitching with IR. A local HS is trying to change a student from IR to HE. ...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2019, 11:41 AMShe has nothing to push from so I can see the lack of the second h and a drive foot scrape. I also added one from a year ago....3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2019, 10:43 AMyep, arm looks pretty stiff at the .22 mark. I see this where I'm at. PCs claiming not to be teaching HE and they "wash the window" but it's a...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2019, 07:36 PMcvsoftball replied to a thread First Week of HS Coaching Complete in Shameless Parent Brag Post ForumCongrats! Beware the politics.1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2019, 07:32 PMDear javasource, You asked me to keep you updated on my DDs progress. Today she pitched her first doubleheader, inside a dome, against actual...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-08-2019, 02:55 PMright, hands are connected to the wrist bones. then you shake them all about and do the hokey pokey.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-08-2019, 02:52 PMah, Seminole, I'm pretty sure I know exactly where you're coming from, having been there myself with my DD. So, please, let me offer a tip, find...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-08-2019, 01:15 PMhow about phrasing it a little differently? neither the swim or shoulder are the problems, they are telltale signs of the problem, which is a...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-07-2019, 11:36 AMsame general thought as you. stop the swim and adduct glove arm instead. that should stop the over rotation of the shoulders and quiet the 4 points...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-06-2019, 05:03 PMok, so I have been on DFP for several years and began learning about IR. DD and I muddled through for several years until I attended the clinic in...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2019, 12:01 PMThank you, James, I think we would all like to see some of your drills. I'm curious about the device but I do think it's pretty pricey. I am...123 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-28-2019, 09:32 PMOk, I'm curious about this. A training program? And what about using it for FSR as he shows it in the vid? https://youtu.be/9wM3cbejgSA123 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-26-2019, 11:45 AMhttps://fastpitchnews.com/core-softball-training/is-the-softball-swing-different-from-the-baseball-swing/356404 kinda interesting about hitting a...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-26-2019, 11:41 AMcvsoftball replied to a thread Is the female multi-sport HS athlete a thing of the past? in Softball DiscussionsMany years ago, when my first born turned 6, I decided to start a TBall program because there wasn't one. It soon took off and at its peak (in a...112 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-25-2019, 12:27 PMI can see the theory but... as I tell all of my players all of the time, the ball goes where you throw it. if the ball goes 3 feet over the F3's...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-24-2019, 04:12 PMturns out Elvis knows the answer. Elvis! - Reaction GIFs22 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- October 9, 1950 (68)
- Chautauqua County
the map isn't the territory
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:49 PM
- Join Date
- 08:30 PM - Doug Romrell quoted cvsoftball in post Finch video neededAll, I need some help, please. ...
- 06:05 PM - Crystal Brown quoted cvsoftball in post requested updateShe has nothing to push from so...
- 01:55 PM - Eric F quoted cvsoftball in post Finch video neededAll, I need some help, please. ...
- 03:53 PM - uncdrew quoted cvsoftball in post IR..Bout to pull my hair outah, Seminole, I'm pretty sure I...
- 03:03 PM - Tatonka quoted cvsoftball in post IR..Bout to pull my hair out...ting something. As cvsoftball says, a good PC that...
- 02:55 PM - cvsoftball quoted marriard in post HS Rules - HBP"Hands are part of the body. ...
- 01:15 PM - cvsoftball quoted Rosey in post IR..Bout to pull my hair outI don't see the glove swim...