- Older Activity
- 05-04-2018, 04:57 PMThat makes sense. After quite a few years, still learning. Thx! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-04-2018, 02:50 PMWe just had a very similar situation. Foul ball was caught by 1st base, batter out, then runner on 3rd runs in home. Safe and run counts! I...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-04-2018, 02:35 PMSorry beforehand if this is a really obvious question! If a ball is caught in foul territory (batter is out), is it still live and anyone on base...3 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- February 7, 1964 (54)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 12:25 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:57 PM - curt.shelley quoted Comp in post Foul ball questionThat's because it wasn't ...
- 04:22 PM - Comp quoted curt.shelley in post Foul ball questionWe just had a very similar situat...
- 02:58 PM - 3afan quoted curt.shelley in post Foul ball questionWe just had a very similar situat...
- 02:53 PM - GunnerShotgun quoted curt.shelley in post Foul ball questionWe just had a very similar situat...