- Older Activity
- Today, 09:00 AMAs explained by Comp, your play was a foul ball. No one was right.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-07-2018, 01:23 PMThis is Umpiring 101. No run may score if the third out is a force out. Period. The exact rule reference depends upon the sanction. It serves no...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-04-2018, 12:40 PMASA/USA: not mentioned NFHS: white NCAA: white10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-30-2018, 04:47 PMCrabby_Bob replied to a thread Infield fly is called, but no infield fly at this level -- what then? in Softball Rules QuestionsFoul ball. Calling it anything else is a major screwup.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-27-2018, 10:07 PMThe unreported sub is in the game. Now assess any penalties.6 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 09:02 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 10:34 PM - Crabby_Bob quoted inde53546 in post Runner interference.Offense interferes. Defense ob...
- 10:25 PM - inde53546 quoted Crabby_Bob in post Runner interference.Other team is the defense? Com...
- 10:25 PM - Gtrips07 quoted Crabby_Bob in post Runner interference.Other team is the defense? Com...
- 02:53 PM - Crabby_Bob quoted Comp in post When does the batter have to get in the box?You stated the batter has...
- 01:26 PM - Comp quoted Crabby_Bob in post When does the batter have to get in the box?Correct. I did not state the "...
- 12:15 PM - Crabby_Bob quoted Comp in post When does the batter have to get in the box?The rule actually states ...
- 10:39 AM - Crabby_Bob quoted Softball scholar in post How long does the pitcher have to release the ball?20 seconds is a long time. Not sur...