- Older Activity
- 06-20-2018, 09:28 AMThose both sound like blaming the umpire as well.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-20-2018, 09:27 AMWe're in the instant replay era. All close plays have become 'questionable calls'.37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-15-2018, 11:49 PMThe slowpitch balls have lower seams, which would probably work better in a machine as well. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-15-2018, 09:53 PMI like to stand. A 4' tall fence is perfect for me to lean on. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-15-2018, 09:50 PMIf just for tee and net work, get some used slow pitch balls. Do you have a Play It Again Sports near you? They usually have a bin of used balls. ...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-13-2018, 09:43 AMComocoach replied to a thread Obstruction or Interference- where do the runners go? in Softball Rules QuestionsA. Delayed dead ball. Let the play finish. If the runner from first is put out, place her where she would have ended up if she hadn't been...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2018, 01:09 AMComocoach replied to a thread how to score this one: sac fly and baserunning error? in Softball Rules QuestionsThrown Out On The Basepaths Like A Nincompoop.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-04-2018, 10:41 AMfixed it for you Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk71 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 10:18 PMComocoach replied to a thread When is it justified to pull a team out of a tournament? in Softball DiscussionsDD's teams have dropped out of tourneys twice over the years. One was justified, one was not. The one that wasn't happened way back at 12U. It...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 08:58 AMYes, I misread the post. Runners advance, ball to the batter. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 08:46 AMRunners advance to second and third, batter now has a 3-2 count. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-25-2018, 09:51 AMComocoach replied to a thread NCAA Softball playoffs video review Is it time to look into this? in Softball DiscussionsPU gave the no catch signal. DeWitt was retired at first. Lorenz would have been forced at second, but she return to first where she is now safe...15 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 214 Times in 101 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:18 AM
- Join Date
- 01:09 AM - Comocoach quoted Big Daddy Michigan in post how to score this one: sac fly and baserunning error?Tootblan? What's that? Thrown Out On ...
- 09:51 AM - Comocoach quoted nikkilugi in post NCAA Softball playoffs video review Is it time to look into this?Seriously - that was a terribl...
- 11:54 PM - Comocoach quoted riseball in post NCAA Division 1 Softball RegionalsYes, with 4 PAC 12 teams in t...
- 02:56 PM - Comocoach quoted Laphoneman in post ? Playing on more than 1 TB teamThe new coach understands she i...
- 02:42 PM - Comocoach quoted dgh31 in post D3 coach contacted one of my players/what to doJust curious because I hav...