- Older Activity
- 03-26-2018, 07:49 PMthere were a lot of dominate pitchers at that tournament and the announcers were talking about how to fix that by moving the rubber back. but in a...968 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 121 Times in 88 Posts
- Last Activity
- 04-21-2018 02:04 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:43 PM - colin quoted riseball in post DD lands with soft stride leg and doesn’t firm it up until after releaseThe upper and lower are 100% ...
- 09:31 PM - Annesdad quoted colin in post How to teach bent arm vs. straight[QUOTE=Annesdad;462737]I d...
- 06:26 PM - Ken B quoted colin in post I Might Have Snapped...probably get more adds for...
- 06:17 PM - colin quoted Annesdad in post How to teach bent arm vs. straight[QUOTE=Annesdad;462737]I don't follo...
- 10:43 AM - Annesdad quoted colin in post How to teach bent arm vs. straightif you are going to get in...
- 11:05 PM - jryan15 quoted colin in post Fixing sprinters posture using the foot hyperarch mechanic'the legs are late or the ...
- 09:26 PM - colin quoted jryan15 in post Fixing sprinters posture using the foot hyperarch mechanicThe problem with not being o...
- 09:37 PM - chrispots quoted colin in post Improving leg drive..ideas and suggestions welcomedthat trx sprinters drill l...