- Older Activity
- 10-30-2017, 02:45 PMFor a righty, when coming off the rubber at 3, the hand position is most desirable when the knuckles lead. This will prevent excess rotation within...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-30-2017, 02:41 PMVerbal que.... Kuckles always lead25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-26-2017, 03:49 AM2yr 14u and above, I rarely call a FB. Maybe as an out of the zone, chase pitch (well located) but never over the plate. Fast balls over the white...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-23-2017, 05:45 PMIncorrect rise spin is usually a result of an over rotational body or arm internally rotated. The ball can't spin backwards if the palm or chest...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-23-2017, 05:41 PMHey Cass. Hope all is well... Really low revs indicates the fingers are most likley outside the ball at release. Being that she's newly...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-23-2017, 05:35 PMAre you describing a change up? If so, that's a verbal cue I've used for a few years..."splash a cup of milk onto your brother, under the kitchen...4 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 16
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
- Last Activity
- 11-17-2017 11:50 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:10 PM - Coletrain quoted rdbass in post Advice on swinghttps://68.media.tumblr.com...
- 06:42 PM - dominik quoted Coletrain in post Advice on swingDD is 14. Natural Right hande...
- 05:43 PM - Coletrain quoted CLM265 in post Advice on swingLooks like she probably has...
- 03:24 PM - Coletrain quoted CLM265 in post Advice on swingDoes she also play golf? Y...