- Older Activity
- 01-20-2019, 11:45 AMSeen this alot lately. Home team down to their last out, time almost out and coach has a runner step off to start a new inning. 1 run game....23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2019, 02:05 PMcoachbubbles replied to a thread 11 year old dd has gone backwards pitching in the last few months in Softball PitchingBetter amend that to high 40s. Cue the grandpa radar!! EDIT: OP who posted his 10 y/o throwing upper 50s disappeared.32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2019, 09:39 PMcoachbubbles replied to a thread 11 year old dd has gone backwards pitching in the last few months in Softball PitchingAlot of really knowledgeable people on her. Post a video clip and you are well on your way to having answers. Could be any number of things but my...32 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- February 1, 1980 (38)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 74 Times in 52 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:46 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:56 PM - coachbubbles quoted Rick M in post Winter breakBatting practice probably i...
- 04:55 PM - coachbubbles quoted grcsftbll in post Winter breakWhen our pitchers pitch during...
- 04:46 PM - Rick M quoted coachbubbles in post Winter breakSorry...know you didn’t ask...
- 04:30 PM - grcsftbll quoted coachbubbles in post Winter breakShuddered when I read this. Pitc...
- 04:07 PM - uncdrew quoted coachbubbles in post Winter breakTotally kosher with that. Some p...
- 01:33 PM - coachbubbles quoted uncdrew in post Winter breakThey don't groove it, aren't...
- 12:39 PM - coachbubbles quoted Rick M in post Winter breakShe threw some BP at team p...