- Older Activity
- 03-07-2019, 02:52 PMcoachbubbles replied to a thread 11 inch USSSA game ball recommendations in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsAgree completely. As a P my DD loved the 11” Dream Seams. At the plate however it was the shark ball. She banged many off a 200’ fence but her one...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2019, 12:27 PMPM’d you.......1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-28-2019, 12:01 AMGreat posts. Thanks for the time you put into that response. I definitely learned something new. So many little things that make a good pitcher a...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 09:45 PMThat is why I love DFP. Always learning something new. We have been attempting to model DD’s leg drive mechanics to that of Garcia. I see you posted...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-27-2019, 06:35 PMS3 Is this the dreaded red box? Maybe I need to review the drive mechanics thread to understand why this would cause an issue with drive. ...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-26-2019, 09:58 PMAbsolutely. A combination of a drag box and balance beam should correct the drag issue. DD pitches about once a month 20-30 pitches out of the drag...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-26-2019, 04:14 PMWithout video I am guessing she might be driving off the inside of her drive foot instead over “over her toes” and that has her hip alignment angled...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-26-2019, 03:54 PMIs she RH or LH? And striding left based on her point of view or yours as the catcher?38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-22-2019, 02:47 PMcoachbubbles replied to a thread Again, DFP forum members (and their kids) are just great people! in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsWe play some in Avanti’s at 12u. Have not been lucky enough to shell out the small fortune to play at the Slugger dome yet.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-21-2019, 05:45 PMOur problem now is finding time to use all these said gadgets consistently, although we do have our favorites. So that’s a great question - what are...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-21-2019, 03:07 PMThe only reason we don’t have a sliding mat is because DW is our middle school coach and has access to theirs, otherwise might have one in the...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-21-2019, 11:43 AMAgreed Phandle...As a pitcher’s dad I would prefer something to combat the super hot bats like what you described. Any part of the ball over the...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-21-2019, 10:49 AMWorking with DD last night and as I looked around the cage I started to realize I just might have an addiction. Over the last 5 years I have...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-20-2019, 10:52 PMAgreed. The good folks here steered me to one about a year ago and absolutely 2 thumbs up. Took a few months to get good and broke it but it is not...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-17-2019, 09:01 PMPut a ball on a high tee outside in the other batters box even with the batters front shoulder. When doing front toss or tee work tell her she needs...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- February 1, 1980 (39)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 86 Times in 62 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:57 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 10:50 PM - STRIKE3 quoted coachbubbles in post Striding to the leftWe have been attempting to model ...
- 09:45 PM - coachbubbles quoted STRIKE3 in post Striding to the leftYes, thats the one and I hav...
- 07:19 PM - STRIKE3 quoted coachbubbles in post Striding to the leftS3 Is this the dreaded red box...
- 02:47 PM - coachbubbles quoted Matt21 in post Again, DFP forum members (and their kids) are just great people!Pekin, were you at the Avan...