- Older Activity
- 12-06-2017, 02:07 PMI wish NFCA would have came a little farther north-east, I would have went. I'll be at Be the Best in Cherry Hill, NJ in January.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-22-2017, 09:14 AMI want to make sure I'm clear. I'm talking about open gyms/fields, totally voluntary, not anything like an official practice. If my previous post was...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-21-2017, 01:15 PMI come from a situation exactly the same as yours. The following is from the PIAA website concerning Out-of-Season Participation: All PIAA sports...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-21-2017, 01:03 PMCoach Foster replied to a thread Gerry Glasco - to be new ULL head coach in College Softball News and DiscussionsBefore he moved to Georgia, while I was still coaching in Illinois, Gerry was an assistant HS coach in a town about 30 minutes from me and ran the...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-21-2017, 12:40 PMWDW is a fantastic book and amazing conference! Brett has worked with the best of the best in coaching, and they would all say his stuff has been a...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 03:14 PMCoach Foster replied to a thread 10 signs that you should find another team... in Being a Softball ParentI'm with you there. With the younger ones, you definitely have to do more to keep them engaged.16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 03:10 PMI 2nd the long toss!!! Alan Jaeger and Monica Abbott have a good arm care/strength video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHnKRQ9s0I30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 01:55 PMCoach Foster replied to a thread 10 signs that you should find another team... in Being a Softball Parent100% agree. I was reading an article recently on the mindset of Kobe Bryant, and loved his point about how if you want to the best you have to...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 12:29 PMThought this was pretty good and relevant to this discussion. https://jamesclear.com/mental-toughness9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 09:45 AMCoach Foster replied to a thread What bat(s) to purchase for the team? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsLouisville still has unused 2017 Xeno for 35% off, though they are sold out of -10's. We got a few a couple weeks ago for our JH programs. Like...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-14-2017, 02:52 PMI recommend a few books, a couple Podcasts, and a blog. 1. Burn Your Goals - Joshua Medcalf & Jamie Gilbert 2. What Drives Winning - Brett...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-13-2017, 11:18 AMWould love to take in one of Austin's clinics, some day. Please share anything you found valuable!1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-13-2017, 11:15 AMCoach Foster replied to a thread Looking to start a weight/stregnth training program along with a flexability program in Softball Trainingp90x and the like, are fine for general strength building. I would suggest finding a softball specific strength workout. They are out there, just...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-13-2017, 11:02 AMI picked this up about a month ago. Pretty good research, Austin does. Love his throwing workouts.9 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Coach Foster
About Coach Foster
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 21 Times in 12 Posts
- Last Activity
- 12-08-2017 02:30 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 03:14 PM - Coach Foster quoted FP26 in post 10 signs that you should find another team...I agree with both of you,...
- 01:58 PM - FP26 quoted Coach Foster in post 10 signs that you should find another team...100% agree. I was reading an ar...
- 01:55 PM - Coach Foster quoted GunnerShotgun in post 10 signs that you should find another team...If a player needs to work on a par...
- 10:17 AM - Coach Foster quoted Ken Krause in post The Mayor: Fun way to help pitchers with the mental gameOne of the toughest things for ...